• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Beta Map Beta 2 Release - Ahz Vehicles Pack 2

Please see the link and release notes below. Very important: File names where not changed between the Beta 1 and Beta 2 releases. If a file was changed due to a fix, the file name was not changed. Server admins will need to update their files. Developers and players will need to keep in...
  2. D

Russian Artillery Fire Commands

I'm looking for some help please. Would anyone know of a source that would give the fire commands for a Russian artillery crew? Specifically, I'm looking for the loading, charging, priming, reading commands. Or maybe they didn't have them at all..... If anyone has a manual or other info I'd...
  3. D

Beta Map AHZ_Vehicles_Two Beta 2 status

I've been sitting on the Beta 2 version for a few weeks now for two reasons. 1: We recently got Lex back and he is working on the model/animation fixes for the Stug and KV's. 2: What I'll call the "Hobo Dilemma". ;) The desire that every file that changed is renamed because some....well we all...
  4. D

Sound Sound issue (or maybe coding).....

I having a bit of a problem with the horn on our truck. For some reason the driver can hear it, but no one else. I've many different things, but no luck. Is it possible that I coudl be doing something wrong when I import the wave files? Once the sound is imported, the properties are the...
  5. D

Sound German voice actors

We (After-Hourz) are planning on releasing the new AT-Guns we showcased a few months ago. I'm looking for someone who can provide us better German voice commands that the ones I created. Frankly, my German speaking ability is at best poor and I'm not a sound person. So, what I have right now...
  6. D

Code Random Spawming Code

We had promised earlier that we would share the code we created for the random spawning of the AT-Gun. Please keep in mind that the code was created to solve a very specific problem and to be as simple in it's implementation as possible. It is rather straight forward and simply extends the...
  7. D

Code Defining the

I’m hoping this is an easy answer and I will try to keep it short (but do not count on it). :) As always any help is greatly appreciated. This is last little nagging issue on the M1937 AT-Gun that I’ve just not been able to fully put to rest. I am trying to setup the driver hit point for the...
  8. D

Code Extending ROHud

I created a new class, CustHud, extending ROHud with the single function of overriding DrawVehicleIcon to remove the throttle and dials from the HUD display. I am trying to call the overridden DrawVehicleIcon in the following manner, which is from the DrawHud function. I have the DrawHUD in a...