• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Screenshots on Shirts

I thought this was pretty neat and I've had a couple made from my xbox 360 games. I'm trying to get some RO screenshots of mine together so that I can put those on shirts. Anyways, here it is getgamergear.com Basically they take a screen shot and put it on a t shirt and its sent back to you...
  2. J

Surprised with mg's now :D

Some of you know me as [CiA]J
  3. J

Nations Cup 2006 outcome on www.roladder.net

Team -=USA=- is the Nations Cup champion. Germany or .de got second place, which was a very tough adversary. Finland who was an equally good adversary made third place. Great playing to all the teams that participated.
  4. J

Problem with steam possible fix

I've helped two people so far with this fix. They were unable to connect to steam or even start RO. Navigate to steam directory, which is usually in Program Files. Delete Clientregistry.blob Then restart steam. Steam then goes through some checks you may have fixed your problem. If...
  5. J

Black Screen Sound Loop crash.

It doesn't happen all the time but it happens mostly with Ostfront. I think its something driver related because it happens in other games but not nearly as much as ostfront. Happened in IL-2 Stumovik once. I'm just trying to find out whats going on in the log and if anyone may have a fix for...
  6. J

nullstunde n

Hope I got those right ;) See you all on the battlefield.