• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Are you guys (TWI) working on the performance issues?

Just so you maybe able to try these setting cuz game is running a constant 60 fps for the most part. All on ultra, except for shadows which is at low, ambient occlusion unchecked, occlusion slider low, bloom off, motion blur off AA in game off, and post processing low. Now the kicker with me...
  2. J

You can laugh but...

hmm I can't wait. Apple acquires EA and then only EA games will be available on mac only. Steam won't touch mac's and now you the consumer will have to have 2 computers to game the games you want to IE the consumer hurts but the companies make out. Problem is that mac fanboys will be mac...
  3. J

Official First Statement on Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

me hopes I'll finally be able to duck behind something with an mg deployed
  4. J

Does tripwire interactive have a office?

You can tell you're a historian ;) 10 bucks says you know everything about Alpharetta and Roswell. BTW is the old Milton HS still standing? Just curious, class of '97.
  5. J

Silent nades

playing the mod these past two weekends made me think of this. You can here them nice and clear, like a chunk of metal landing in gravel, but in Ost its like a sound when you type or something, IMO.
  6. J

{CoreNA} fullmj| Madhouse! NY Pub

I believe it was the CiA/CoR server of old that you speak of ;)
  7. J

[Question] Whats with my bugs?

are you hitting the number keypad or the the ones above the alphabet keys? It may have something to do with num lock. Is it off or on when you start the game. If it is off try starting the game with num lock on because my num lock is always on and never tried anything with it off. Hope this...
  8. J

Don't screw with Valve (or TWI for that matter)

Guess he'll know what being pwned in prison will be like, hehe.
  9. J

Ran out of virtual memory with Vista 64

I run vista 64 ultimate with RO just fine (in fact better than xp did) with 2gb of ram and an nvidia 7950 GX2. Vista is as up to date as possible too. I didn't read the above, but just wanted to say that things are fine here, so problems shouldn't lie with vista 64 bit and RO.
  10. J

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

totally missed be me. wish that crosshair stayed too.
  11. J

Darkest Hour Release Update Part 3: Rule Britannia!

schweet stuff, can't wait to play this one, been waiting patiently :D
  12. J

Darkest Hour Release Updates! (Pt 1 April)

good footage, can't wait. as for integration maybe if the devs could add something in the main menu of RO that would allow for starting mods much like CoD games have done.
  13. J

[How Do I?] 3D sound problems (no more 3D sounds)

shot in the dark here, but did you try checking or unchecking "system driver" in the the audio settings?
  14. J

Red Orchestra adds Steamworks

Um everyone in the linux community has been asking valve for a linux port of steam only and it hasn't happened, so........... Anyways good update.
  15. J

Black screen support.

I hear ya. I just checked the specs on that card and this is more than likely why you are getting black screen on those instances. Full support for DirectX
  16. J

Black screen support.

what is the render device set to on the top left? It should be directx 9.0 Do you have motion blur checked on the right side? If not, check it. There's a start for you. Then again an ATI 9250 is a much older card and I have no idea if it supports it. Make sure your driver for the video...
  17. J

Shouldn't I be able to run the game at max with constant 85 fps?

Something interesting for you. I have an e6700 and had drops like that with 7950 gx2. BTW don't use that map for benchies as there are A LOT of things going on. Anyways, RO runs SO much better on vista for me and I think it can be attributed to that XP was not originally made for duals cores...
  18. J

64bit Vista error run.

Never had that error and running vista 64 bit also. core2duo e6700 7950 gx2 latest drivers 2 gb mushkin ram ddr 800 850 watt thermaltake psu
  19. J

Chernobyl, Pripyat Photo Tour

very cool read
  20. J

Screenshots on Shirts

only black t-shirts available i think. all of mine are black.