• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Unlock system for IOM Unlock system for IOM I think to make IOM more attractive, there should be some realistic unlocks: German mag pouch- reduces reload time for the MP-40 Winter Parka- better than the standard, gives you 35 percent more stamina Commander Role Carbine Mosin and SVT Advanced...
  2. T

How CA should be redone

My idea is to give the game a better flow with events developing sequentially in CA maps. Armor spawns a single time with limited ammo (not possible to rearm in the fight); Infantry gets limited reinforcements (i.e. 1-3 per player). The effect is a type of Countdown, but objectives can be...
  3. T

Commander's independent periscope

I observed that the commander's periscope in the tank, while zeroed in to be used as the gun's aiming sight, can be turned independently of it. The benefit of this is that you are not limited to the slow rate of turret's traverse. My question is this: what is happening at the point where the...
  4. T

Signaling Flare, Wire triggered explosives in IOM

I must admit the IOM team have shown themselves willing to try out many new weapons. Hence i wanted to suggest useful tools for defence: A flare deployable in the ground, activated by tripwire connected to a dug in stick on the other end. This device signals enemy approach when it is...
  5. T

Horses and Mules

Comrades! Purchase the new expansion RO 2 Mare to scout and skirmish on horseback. Members of trade unions only pay 15 copecks, people of the ComParty pay 10 kopecks, but since red guards can be equated with children, they pay 5 kopecks.
  6. T

Horses and Mules

russians have farmsteads.. on Spartanovka. It is only natural that there should farm animals, which the officers can commission and appropriate for their use when necessary.
  7. T

Horses and Mules

But I can get help from programmers and have this feature in the Ro2 beta. IOM add all sorts of minor changes that require a lot of work.
  8. T

Horses and Mules

Great officers professionally rode on horseback. The horse was more reliable and faster than mechanized vehicles in adverse conditions! But the most important role was in supplying the frontline so the the men could stay engaged in battle around the clock. These animals, on whom lives depended-...
  9. T

Horses and Mules

Can we please have transport animals that carry equipment for larger maps? Perhaps a rideable horse for scouting on Barashka?
  10. T

Cooperation Advantages

But if you look at the average time a player stays alive, its too short to test ammo management. Effectively, you have unlimited ammo. The game is only an abstraction of certain aspects, and one of them should be effective fire mandated by limited ammo per spawn. To clarify, half of your ammo...
  11. T

Cooperation Advantages

I want to suggest a test in the beta with the following function: If you stay within 20 metres or closer of any friendly, you have more ammo available to you (the idea is that you support each other and have more potential that way). In all other cases you only have half a loadout. This would...
  12. T

Accuracy Threshold

In prone, aiming angle should be more restricted along the vertical axis. Breathing should cause less sway since you are in mag rested position, but aiming the gun should take a bit longer, plus turning or shifting about will automatically cause you to go out of iron sights. This way both...
  13. T

Accuracy Threshold

I disagree with the current breath control system- it poses no challenge. It should be done like in the old America's Army. If you shoot during breathing pause, your shot accuracy will be very high. If you shoot while you are breathing, a spread factor is applied- you will still hit targets at...
  14. T

Accuracy Threshold

I wanted to suggest an innovative idea for "aim zoom" feature (from here on referred to as focus). If we look at this as taking more effort to increase accuracy, then naturally it should have a limit! 1. If stamina is too low, the aim will be influenced by heavy breathing, preventing a precise...
  15. T

Maus Tank

Why are you making offtopic comments? My plan is a 8 v 1 game (plus some infantry on both sides). Allies goal is to race their tanks to a particular location. Between their spawn and destination point is a large territory controlled by a Maus tank. If at least 5 allies tanks reach the...
  16. T

Maus Tank

How much time does it take to model a tank without interiors? A late war map with a Maus (mouse) tank would be amazing to play. The tank would have limited mobility but superior armor and guns to enemy units.
  17. T

tank penetration and shattering

It is very important for there to be a damage modifier for when the heavy ammo goes down to zero. In that case the ammo hitbox will not produce an effect if hit by ATR. Incoming tank rounds still cause damage (due to spall) but again no detonation.
  18. T

tank camo, logistics

Branches and leaves camo on tanks will come in useful on larger maps. I had a new idea for Defenders. The capzones can function as supply points with tethers for main weapon rounds. Troops' capacity is minimal (10 shots per rifleman) so they have to stay close to be combat effective. Attackers...
  19. T

Absurd Transport

Win conditions should be diverse in order to make the game more interesting. Cap zones have their own exploits as we know, plus the defenders in this example would be tempered by having to defend one of their own objectives (i.e. warehouse) from destruction. Transport resupplies being the...
  20. T

Absurd Transport

See my suggestion above and how it would fit into the following scenario: Attackers start with two Halftracks, which are A.I. controlled. A.I. moves them to safe locations and displaces from time to time (using smoke cover) to make it hard for defenders to disable them. At 30 sec intervals...