• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Captain Wilson

Code Could we somehow be able to host more players?

Technically yes, as the 29th has done in Darkest Hour with our 70 player server. We don't go over 70 players for the reasons gentrinity mentioned. It simply gets too laggy and unplayable. And I haven't tried any of it on RO2. But again, from a code perspective it's possible to remove the player...
  2. Captain Wilson

Code Compiling a Mutator

Wow, I swore I looked in that thread. Must have been before I got the SDK. Sorry for the redundant post.
  3. Captain Wilson

Code Compiling a Mutator

Has anyone had any luck compiling a mutator with RO2? It's a bit different from RO:Ost, and oddly enough I can't seem to find a tutorial that applies. I've created my package folder in the development/src directory (inside a classes subfolder), and added +EditPackages=MyPkgName in...
  4. Captain Wilson

Mare Nostrum Dead?

We're open to getting a better Euro server if anyone knows of a place that could offer a 70 slot in Europe for a reasonable price. As of now, though, the feedback we're getting from our European members is that they can play on our Battalion and Company servers (both 70 slots) quite well.
  5. Captain Wilson

Number of players.

Regarding what Hans Ludwig mentioned, it is possible to remove this restriction from the game with a rather minor bit of coding. All it takes is to override the InitGame event in the GameInfo class, specifically where MaxPlayers and default.MaxPlayers are set. You can do this just for your...
  6. Captain Wilson

Server What Server Can Handle 64+ Players?

I would prefer to rent a server/dedicated server in the US - doesn't much matter where in the US, preferably central or east.
  7. Captain Wilson

I'm still very interested in doing this. Does anyone know of a place I could get a dedicated server with a really strong single core processor? (RO only uses one core)
  8. Captain Wilson

REQUEST-Unlimited reinforcements mutator

You can use Realism Match to set the # reinforcements to 999
  9. Captain Wilson

Good EU Server Host?

Hello gents, Our European server is hosted with GameServers in London, but when it hits 50 players, it gets quite laggy and is very hard to deal with at drills and such. The hardware at GameServers' Chicago location handles 50 players pretty well (we have a server there too), but the hardware...
  10. Captain Wilson

Hello gentlemen, I am trying to find out what kind of server I would need to host 64 players. Dedicated or shared is not an issue, and frankly we'd be open to spending a lot on it if we have to. Our unit has grown to 220 members and we would like to be able to fit more of us in at...
  11. Captain Wilson

29th Infantry Division's New European Server!

Gentlemen, The 29th Infantry Division is pleased to announce its new Darkest Hour server located in London, for our many European players! 29th Infantry Division [Euro Server] 50 Slots Server IP: 217.163.26.212 See you there :D (By the way, our domain is temporarily down, those of you who...
  12. Captain Wilson

Release: Realism Match

Er, the download link...
  13. Captain Wilson

This does have that feature, but it also has other features that you cannot really bypass - namely the ability to set the amount of reinforcement waves, a feature which would seem to tie-in with the length of the map. If you really can't use it with that feature, you'd have to edit the mutator...
  14. Captain Wilson

Server Player Statistics / Logging?

Thanks bommel, but i'm looking for their ROIDs. This way if there's impersonation or we need to ban someone but they've already left we can look them up by name. A simple link to their steam community page would do, but gametracker doesn't seem to offer that...
  15. Captain Wilson

Server Player Statistics / Logging?

I am surprised to find very little on this topic for RO - is there a way to have player statistics for our servers? Honestly, all I want is a database of the players who have been in my server. Usually stats takes care of that.
  16. Captain Wilson

Level Design Which Level is This?

Hello gents, I was hoping you could help me figure out what the name of this level is. It's a map similar to Hitler's Bunker, but in Russia, seems early-war, and there's one room with a briefcase on a table - you can walk up to it, press USE, and use an in-game browser. Sound familiar?
  17. Captain Wilson

Members of the Red Orchestra Community, I am pleased to announce the official release of the anticipated "Realism Match" add-on for Red Orchestra / Darkest Hour. This add-on makes it not only possible but damned easy to host Realism Scrimmages on your server. Download: Realism Match v1.0...
  18. Captain Wilson

Server How do Admin "Groups" Actually Work?

In the groups, you mean? Yes I did.
  19. Captain Wilson

Well thanks for replying Zetsumei, but as I said in my first post, doing that has no effect. Does anyone know how to get groups to work?
  20. Captain Wilson

But individual settings are the only things that do work for me...xAdmin right?? It seems you're having the opposite situation...