• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Level Design [WIP] Abandon project ?

I was working on this map few months ago but couldnt manage to finish it. It is in raw condition, so I dont know how much work it needs. Also all steps to finalize the map I found pretty messy so didn't bother to jump into it tbh. If anyone is interested in taking it send message.
  2. S

RO2 Gamma to win ?

Really dont like to adjust gamma/brightness to not being owned all the time in cost of losing overall immersion. Any ideas how to prevent ? Just dont tell me to play on default on my own because scaling brightness is huge advantage for those who doing it. Same with foliage I assume...
  3. S

Arad lag

I have weird lag on this map. Im not sure but i think it is related to sound ? Generally map lags, but for example lag appear everytime when a hurdle is being destroyed.
  4. S

HUD scaling

Pls add this option like in original. Let the option to scale ALL hud elements.
  5. S

How do you feel about playing with tactical view ?

About tactical view.
  6. S

RO Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 HD

Are there any plans to release, in any term, HD version of the first part of the Red Orchestra? In recent times it's common to encounter the re-edition of various games and you have to admit that by often they are quite good ideas. Renewed version of the game would ensure you some income and...
  7. S

RO2 What You Are Up To

Let me start by saying that the current stage of the game is very satisfying. The game provides a lot of fun, and the annoying bugs have been largely repaired. You can almost feel the impression of AAA title. I like a lot possibility to push spawn by enter. But unfortunately, not everything is...
  8. S

RO2 Allow possibility to enter buidlings

Like thread says. I found it very stupid when only thing u can do is to lurk close to corner. Its on spartanovka mainly, also many customs doesnt give the opportunity. It could give tactical depth to most maps, when u will be forced to fight for each building.
  9. S

RO2 Servers

More normal te ro2 servers are needed. Im tired of CPm there is none fine normal te servers. Others are the RS, which is quite boring... Also i want play some customs like Myskova River, but its impossible.
  10. S

Squad managment

Add extra button to quick view/manage squad set up. Just like tactical view. Make it more clear and transparent.
  11. S

Feedback

In overall, this is the mile stone patch. Finally game runs fluently and with very good responsive. Hit detection is almost great now. I am really surprised about game performance, with old hd 4850 and -->this<-- game works very fine. Now few negative feedbacks: - now tactical view REALLY...
  12. S

RO2 Last update

Did they ****ed up game again or is it just me ? I have terrible micro stuttering while playing multi after update.
  13. S

RO2 Split single/multi

Separate single player from multiplayer like Call of Duty. I don't want this **** to take 20 gb of my hd since I have shortages on steam partition. Really there are dozens of different version of same map and me only plays TE, nothing else well I have opinion that i'm not only one who has in...
  14. S

Single player

Twi should redesign SP. Change the name for the first to practice. Never ever again use it to advertise game in form like it is now. You can be carried by the creation of a system similar to that known from the americas army. SP generally contained the practice mode on MP maps and a set of...
  15. S

Problem

Lags, crazy ping makes game unstable which gives feel buggy and unpolished. Servers are either too weak or should have fewer slots or the game has a bad network code - do not know much. But these things are unlikely to give the game a lot of fans. Also I am curious why almost all twi servers are...
  16. S

Double stamina amount

Like title says, double up stamina amount in classic mode. Hope u will do it quickly.
  17. S

R.i.p.

Regarding the company TWI, RO brand, due to the Ostfront is not contestable for me. For many months after the release I proposed several solutions, which certainly would have improved the game. Unfortunately, none of them were introduced till this day. It was surprising because it was not...
  18. S

Why do not you go back to the original?

I strongly encourage players disappointed about successor to re-try original game. The last time servers attendance is good. You can play on a server that is located in central Europe so ping is good. There is also the opportunity to play matches that evoke memories and are really good fun.
  19. S

Red Orchestra - multiplayer exclusive ?

Is it possible to completely remove from hard disc files related to singleplayer ? Its about 6gb as I checked, well completely useless 6gb... Or make it optional.
  20. S

Tactical view

This sh*t spams me everywhere. I hate all of informations on screen, when tactical view attacks, which is like hundred times every round my eyes cries. Remove Tactical view event, make it only key binded, as i said some time ago 'If I want see what is happening on battlefield I press 'tactical...