• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

free image editing

Thanks Kipper :) . I`ll check it out,I use PS,and PSP,but love trying different ones.
  2. S

Cant exit vehicle

Thats really weird,as you must have used the use key to get in:confused: . Have you changed any key settings in the game ??,or better still go to the use key,and set it as another key,I`m not saying it will cure the problem but it might help.
  3. S

VOIP Problems..

Voip seems to be a pain,although we cant do without it. I also play BF2,and I could speak into the mic ,and people would hear me,but after the patch nothing. I find this strange,as every other game I have it works fine. RO seems ok at the moment for me,but it is very quite,and I find it very...
  4. S

Will It Be Ok With All Seeing Eye

Just wondered guys if this will work ok,with all seeying eye. As I do use it a lot for all my games. It`s just that sometimes with DODS it sometimes plays up. Other than that it`s generally ok.
  5. S

Release date announced

OOOOOHHHHH "YES":) Thanks to all the devs,and all the game testers:) . You just knew I happened to be off on my long weekend,and you saw fit to bring this game out when I was off,"THANKS A MILLION GUYS",I really appreceiate that:D . Now I can get into this awsome game:) . IW can now shove my...
  6. S

Which player class will you be?

I have to go rifle,for most maps. Trouble is sometimes I loose me rag,cos I might have an off night ,and get killed a lot,so I grab a machine gun ,and go nuts:D ................works sometimes:D .
  7. S

Where are you from?

I`m from the UK:D .
  8. S

You know what would suck?

What would suck is if this came out with all the same bugs as COD2:mad: . And with all the same maps:D .
  9. S

What game do you come from?

I`m from COD,CODUO,COD2. Now I hope our clan will like this,and we can get to have it on one of servers. Played BF1942,BF2,CSS,DOD,and DODS,just a war FPSer really.:D
  10. S

The wait.

Must admit I keep getting a nervous twitch in me fingers of me right hand,so it should be due sooooooon:D . Even the wife says me head keeps looking over me shoulders:rolleyes: . TBO though guys I would sooner wait for a more complete game rather than one that will be pushed out too soon and...
  11. S

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Thanks Spy,if our clan likes it,I`m sure they will get a server up running.:) I think alot of people and clans were dissapointed with COD2 so are looking for something new.:mad: So hope to see you out there:)
  12. S

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hi from Shifty Hi from Shifty Hi all, Just preordered this game,along with most of the clan I belong to as well.:) We are a large UK COD clan,we call ourselves Third Reich,or TR for short,so you might have seen us around. I was asked to join them 2 years ago,glad I did as we have some good...
  13. S

More Types Of Soldier Later,& Less Weapon Recoil

As a matter of fact yes,many years ago "too many to mention" cough":) ,I used to belong to a shooting club. I have fired a bren,colt automatic,and the great royal enfield. First the bren,I fired this in the prone position"with the army along side me I might add"most of the kick is in the...
  14. S

More Types Of Soldier Later,& Less Weapon Recoil

Hi There, I would like to see less recoil on weapons,not over the top like in DODS.:( A weapon has to have some recoil,but not stupid so you cant hit a thing with it.:D Also I would hope that later on more soldiers would be availble to the game,and when maps are made,dont make them too big...