• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Modern Tank Sims

i almost ordered SB 2 pro PE. didnt because i was too lazy. but i will buy it one day, im sure.
  2. A

WW2 online questions

the 110 is a plane you have to know. there are some aces who rock with it. you think its easier with 7,5mm/.303 only? and the axis shouldnt whine too much. do you remember the days back until 2k6? allies were totally outnumbered..... we had to fight the tiger with the m10 about half a year...
  3. A

Crazy Weapon Technology

yeah.... these guys are playing with numbers, nothing more. one million shots per minute wont win a war, its simple as f*ck. oh and btw- i cant believe that the host is meant to be a former seal. when he is asked to fuse the new bangalore-blade even a blind guy would notice he gets upset as a...
  4. A

armored beasts wont work

yay, it worked! thanks a lot m8! :)
  5. A

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

not really, i dont like the hard stuff very much except for a small shot after a good meal that could give my stomach a hard time. :) btw. im from franconia- this part of northern bavaria got the highest density of breweries in the world. 1 brewery supplies not more than 1500 habitants- its...
  6. A

Dude goes nuts in Austria

@odin well i wouldnt compare human suffering with simple numbers... its just not that simple.
  7. A

[Sport] Airsoft Field Gear and Weapons

ive got a KSC G26C (workhorse, believe me- im almost trying to kill it but its yet to be done!) and a copy of the maruzen l96....
  8. A

oh i almost forget to say that i know quite a bit about ww2-tank-warfare..... but dont expect too much from me. ;) from the little ive already read im damn sure to be in good company. :cool:
  9. A

Post a picture of yourself thread

im the guy on the right side of the picture. no were not gay, my buddy is hiding an axe behind my *** since we were illegaly lumberjacking. honestly. defending the holy shrine at the masterknecht 07 partying at the putzknecht 07
  10. A

hey guys, its me! hey guys, its me! im a 20 year old guy from germany, wanting to introduce myself to the forums. to keep it short: im interested in guns, tanks, history, politics, beer, girls, games, good food, fun and so on. believe me or let it be. :D ive played four years of battleground...
  11. A

armored beasts wont work

damn.... i need help. i almost went postal because of that vehicle-dmg-model. no, i dont need a psychotherapist, i dont take the game that much srsly- but i wont play a game anymore where a 80-85