• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. garferi

[Error] Class Selection menu

Let the game create new config files itself. Rename the RedOrchestra2 folder in "Documents/My Games". Also try verify integrity of game cache with steam.
  2. garferi

[Error] Class Selection menu

If you have blank menus! A fix! Disable anti-aliasing and other goodies in the control panel of your video card.
  3. garferi

Patch Release Currently Scheduled For Tomorrow

I can not find the right topic now, but I have to write down this. Update fixed almost everything EXCEPT that, still can't close opened chat box with ESC key LoL! But anyway thanks guys! :)
  4. garferi

Few suggestions to the tactical map screen

Any changes on the tactical map in the new patch? I didn't find anything about that in the changelog... I hope at least TW has changed the color of that **** unnoticable gold arrow on the map screen. But the target labels what I suggested in the first post would be great too! :) Thanks!
  5. garferi

Could i get help with two things before i can start?

If you used THIS version of the language changer and you pointed it to the Steam root folder, the voice language should be native now. Germans will now speak German, Russians will now speak Russian. The application finishing its job very quickly, because it only moves and renames some small...
  6. garferi

Sprint key + Zoom & Hold breath conflict

I hate when I hold down shift key to hold breath and zoom, but when I wanna move a little to get better view to the target, because the little move my soldier drop down ironsight and entering to sprint mode because the shift key. The shift zoom key is very unusable in this way. Okay you can...
  7. garferi

Easy fix for the tripple function key.

A possible solution to fix the mess of the triple function key (Default: Ctrl) A possible solution to fix the mess of the triple function key (Default: Ctrl) I think the easiest and the most logical way to fix key conflicts in the the game and to improve usability are the following: 1.) Remove...
  8. garferi

Making unlocks choosable

I agree! Very good idea! I also thought about this already. For exemple I never wanna to get the non-hooded Kar98. The original one is much better.
  9. garferi

Slow death accuracy

+1, I have beed killed many times because this!
  10. garferi

Binding bandage to a separate key

Sprint key + Zoom & Hold breath conflict Sprint key + Zoom & Hold breath conflict This would be great! I hate when I hold down shift key to hold breath and zoom, but when I wanna move a little to get better view to the target, because the little move my soldier drop down ironsight and...
  11. garferi

[Question] Rendering, (objects coming into the world)

Yes, it's very strange! :) I have never seen this before in any other games. Other thing is when the map starting and you spawning frst, the texture on your weapon is sharpening before your eyes.
  12. garferi

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

Guys add positive reputation to Capt.Cool in the first post and this thread will continue updating!
  13. garferi

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

Separate Use/Bandage/Give Ammo from Cover Separate Use/Bandage/Give Ammo from Cover Separate Use/Bandage/Give Ammo from Cover
  14. garferi

Separate Use/Bandage/Give Ammo from Cover

This cause many times that I can't pick up a gun which is lying on the ground next to a wall or in a door. My soldier always love sticking to the wall better instead of picking up that damn weapon. It's a very blocker bug I think what needs to be fixed! It's unbelievable how we always die...
  15. garferi

TWI, make separate binds for cover and use.

This cause many times that I can't pick up a gun which is lying on the ground next to a wall or in a door. My soldier always love sticking to the wall better instead of picking up that damn weapon. It's a very blocker bug I think what needs to be fixed! It's unbelievable how we always die...
  16. garferi

This is not a console. Key Bindings

17. garferi

Depth of Field

I think the HDR effect and depth of field are now linked into together. It would be great if it could work separately and both could be switchable from video settings menu. And yeah with turned off depth of field everything is much darker in the game.
  18. garferi

Melee attack should interrupt reload cycle

You can already interrupt it by start sprinting, but it would be great if the melee button do it as well.