• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Server server restart every day

hi, every day my server restarts new and after that it runs action mode, every time i have to setup all settings in the webinterface to run the server in coustum mode, here is what i get from my provider: It looks like this is due to a memory leak within the server's code. I've forwarded the...
  2. O

Server how to setup custom maps on server

thx i remember me a little, so the entrie for Tula must look something like this: [TE-TulaOutskirts-V7 ROUIDataProvider_MapInfo] MapName=TE-TulaOutskirts-V7 FriendlyName=TulaOutskirts-V7 GameType=ROGame.ROGameInfoTerritories...
  3. O

Server how to setup custom maps on server

hi i konw that this is old but i can
  4. O

Server how to setup the online campaign mode

Hi i have a problem with our server. We want to play the online campaign but it
  5. O

Server Slots for Clanmembers

Hi, i want to reserve serverslots for clanmembers. What must i do that an clanmember can join our full server?
  6. O

Server Setting up custom maps

The Server is up to date.
  7. O

Server Setting up custom maps

Hi I have an other problem. I have made all these steps an the server runs the map. But when i want to connect to the server i became an error : "Downloading package TE-Kursk-B1 faild: Error opening file". Can somebody help me?
  8. O

[Question] RO2.exe crashes when connecting to server

THX in found it in the .ini version 1.1.0.3 now 1.1.0.4
  9. O

[Question] RO2.exe crashes when connecting to server

No the Server on runs standart maps and settings.
  10. O

RO2 SDK Preview Release

hi can i get a key for the sdk pls
  11. O

Final Map RO-Leszinow

Hi my new map Leszinow is now FINAL. You can play the map on an 50 slot Server. You can Download the map from here: http://files.filefront.com/RO+Leszinow+FINALrar/;12251321;/fileinfo.html
  12. O

Beta Map RO-Leszinow_B 2.0

Yes, you must also made uz2 Files for downloading.
  13. O

Beta Map RO-Leszinow_B 2.0

My Map Leszinow is now up to Beta 2.0 Fixes: -Howitzerline is comletly reworked -Gras is reworked -Volume at the Howitzerline is reworked -German now have 6x Stug and no PZ III -Russians now have 2x KV1 -Mover had been fixed at russian Spawn -Roundtime is now 30 min -Projektor in Village is...
  14. O

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

Nice Map but you forgot some Zoneportals in the Stairhous of the Grainsilo. I have 20 FPS at an AMD 4200 X2 ATI x1950 @ 512 MB System. Thats to low i think this Map wont work at an 50 Slot Server.
  15. O

Level Design RO: Custom Map Steam group

Great idea i join this Group
  16. O

Beta Map RO-Leszinow_B7

Update to B10 FIX -The Capzone in the Village is now smaller and better to defend. -The Farm is reworked. -The Captime is longer. -All Capzones now are not recapable. -The blockades before the Howitzers are now destroyable. -The avaible Weapons are reworked -Der Capbereich in Village wurde...
  17. O

Code Bind Sounds to Chatmessages?

this doesnt work