• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nathan Bay

3D & Animation Special Effects Demo

Heres a Sfx Demo i partly finished today. I dont have muzzle flashes in because originally it was going to be a silenced weapon. The actor is not me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVMHqStOzAw
  2. Nathan Bay

3D & Animation 4d Blue?

Is this 3d software any good? I downloaded it, played around some with it, but havent had a chance to really try it out.
  3. Nathan Bay

Divided we fall? The future of RO.

lol, you above 45?
  4. Nathan Bay

Left 4 Dead

is this game splitscreen on xbox 360? Just wondering...
  5. Nathan Bay

Divided we fall? The future of RO.

ive got a better idea. For all of you who want realism, simply sign up at your local army recruiting center. go through 2 months of training, then hit the real fun over in iraq. I guarantee it will even things out on the battlefield. ;)
  6. Nathan Bay

Left 4 Dead

This game is splitscreen for xbox 360 right??? :o
  7. Nathan Bay

What car do you drive?

Did i mention that the scion xb attracts girls? Due to the amount of free space, it makes that perfect for making out in the back without having to be crammed up. Another cool feature is that if you drive maniacally, theres a little tracking device that records your actions so when a crash...
  8. Nathan Bay

Pacific war mod?

its still funny to see that every month or so, someone gos on about "What about some kind of pacific war mod?" and yet, the answers are all the same.....:o
  9. Nathan Bay

Can RO kill a computer?

im finding that cod2 wont work with it but that has way better graphics. Something about needing direct x 9.0, although the computer should already have it. Im sure RO might work, just might need to keep the graphics to medium.
  10. Nathan Bay

Can RO kill a computer?

another question, can RO run on an E-machine xp?
  11. Nathan Bay

Cloverfield game?

dear god, if they make this, its going to look like another spiderman game :(. This is yet the dumbest idea ever.
  12. Nathan Bay

What is this???

sure you didnt get kicked?
  13. Nathan Bay

Cloverfield game?

i heard some company is making a cloverfield game. I hope this isnt true?
  14. Nathan Bay

What car do you drive?

Drive my scion xb. Several other names include the toaster, ice box, and Box on wheels. : ) Featuring a weak engine, this baby struggles to get up hills. The box shape of the car amazingly has major resistance to wind and will become noisy. When driving in the fast lane, avoid passing faster...
  15. Nathan Bay

Can RO kill a computer?

thats a relief
  16. Nathan Bay

Pacific war mod?

I think an easy yet large map to do without all that jungle nonsense, would to do IWO JIMA. Its the best place for warfare espescially for using water transports and such. You man arty bunkers in the volcano and fire down at the beach. Watch Letters of Iwo Jima for reference. Good film. :)...
  17. Nathan Bay

Can RO kill a computer?

I was wondering if steam or RO in general with all those updates that occur( possibly spyware?), can they eventually slow your computer down? Because about a year ago, i had a brand new dell gaming computer and it died from steam i think. Now im running on something else. It made me angry...
  18. Nathan Bay

3D & Animation DH vehicles

I would like this to happen......but sadly, i think its not going to happen. :(
  19. Nathan Bay

Crazy Russian Weapon!!!

Check out this soviet era weapon. It fired almost a near speed of todays miniguns and was never used in service fully due to a lack of the type of ammunition for it. The design looks almost alien like., with that 3 barrel design. :cool:
  20. Nathan Bay

Criticism for TWI - useful for their next game

I personally want more city levels with tanks in it. Kinds like how danzig was set up with the bridges and such, and have the tank cross over them. :)