• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Brigadista

Spanish Civil War Please

Can someone please make the leap into the untouched pool of the Spanish Civil War, its such a interesting conflict. Any modding wouldn't require much as the Republic used weapons and equipment from the Soviet Union (And Mexico).
  2. Brigadista

Other Countries?

As we all know Stalingrad (the whole theatre not just the city) wasnt fought by just Germans and Soviets. Can we expect to be seeing Italians? Romanians? Or is this likely to be something that a modder will add later.
  3. Brigadista

Squad Team for competition

Hey, ive just read about the Tanking tournament, Redtide. I was wondering would any of you lone wolves who spend hours hunting down those pesky panthers on orel be interested in forming a team for the competition with me? we will have no leader (everything decided on vote), and it wont be...
  4. Brigadista

Level Design Arad with trenches

was thinking the other day if u had arad with trenches, i went on public server asked few people they said would be great, but sadly i am not a mapper. if someone could make this it would be a great addition to the map list.
  5. Brigadista

AntiFA Red orchestra

I am a member of the AntiFA community. we aim at bringing a stop of neo nazis and neo fascists in the gaming community who use it as a base to spead thier ideas. i my self have witnissed much of this neo nazi behaviour coming from some german based realism units. i will not say names for this...
  6. Brigadista

Squad Darkest Hour Realism Campaign sign up

Incase you havnt already read about it on the darkest hour forums there is a realism campaign starting up and we are looking to get at least 4 units per side. for more info please go to www.normandyrealismcampaign.tk
  7. Brigadista

2D Art looking for skinner for new t-26 and bt-5

when the almighty carpathian crosses is released in a few days and i get my server set up i will be looking to have my t-26's and bt5s to have that something special, wot im looking for is in large white lettering resembling being crudly painted on the letters FAI or CNT or POUM to resemble...
  8. Brigadista

Spanish Civil War Mod????

i was thinking, of all the mods that are being released right now it would be very easy to create a new mod for the spanish civil war. for example, most tanks being released in carpathian crosses were used during the spanish civil war such as t-26, r35. adding to this the new guns being released...