• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

[Error] Single Player Broken After Patch

It appears that the artillery is impacting the trees above. The russians in the western field do die. It is just the ones in the eastern field (that you see) have tree cover and survive. I assume the goal is to kill all of them with artillery?
  2. G

Free Sway mod..

I did not. I am just giving basic UnrealScript related info which is based off the engine. Maybe they did do a massive rewrite to make the bullets come out relative to the gun. But, Occam's Razor suggests the simplest explanation. The simplest explanation is that they did what pretty much...
  3. G

Free Sway mod..

Just a bit of note from someone who has been goofing around with UnrealScript since Unreal (the SP game): The bullets don't come out of the barrel. They don't even come out relative to the barrel (unless you go out of your way to make it look like this happens). They come out of a vector that...
  4. G

Final Release Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6

Or just a link that wasn't swallowed up by Beyond Unreal's great server database crash of 2008 :p