• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Skype bugs

When I go to click the "Continue" button to spawn or select class, sometimes it clicks an imaginary skype box that wasn't there 0.0002 seconds ago and minimises the game. Causing a .exe crash. I dont have ingame skype pop up .. its only when I click continue, never during a game. My...
  2. C

Over 1400 suggestion threads

Can anyone summarise for me??
  3. C

I need a favor from German (or german speaker)

Im trying to arrange a visit for my paintball team to a big game thats in Poland/German (border) for April . . when I call the company im getting a long answering machine message . . Before you wonder, the guy thats operates the German big games is from England origionaly, so i can speak to...
  4. C

Please vote for my team! (IS2 level 5 request)

Guys, Bit of a plea to all the TWI and IS2 fans out there! As you may (or may not) know Scenario paintball in the UK has an annual awards cermony and dinner event to recognise various achievements within the UK scenario scene. This year, the Scottish Warriors have pulled of nominations in 3...
  5. C

[Sport] Paintballers of TWI!

Just wondering if there are any paintballers lurking about . . I play alot of Scenario in the UK and Europe . . . how bout u. Tell what you play, your team etc . . maybe we know each other :p :D Shizzle.
  6. C

Ball Skins

I think a neat idea would be able to use custom skins on the ball itself. Like DLC. :)
  7. C

G13 / G15 / G19 LCD Support

Just asking if HoS could have some keyboard screen support, kinda like the RO one but with more useful stuff on 1 screen. Ammo, score, health etc. Not a hard thing to do for people with skills, im led to beleive. :)
  8. C

Belkiin/Razor N52te

Anyone got one? what button setup do u use for RO?? :confused:
  9. C

G15 support

I really like the ROOST app for the G15 (except when it crashed on exiting RO) . . and would really like to see HOS support it from release . . . These KB's are very popular and im sure it wouldnt take you skilled TWI dudes very long to mod it up. :) EDIT: G9 standard mouse profile would...
  10. C

Why so many muts on servers???

I cam back from being a way for a few weeks so my Casche had deleted. When I went to join some servers (TWB, TaT (i think) and some others) I have to download some really stupid sounding tiny files, but they wont download, its says size 0 bites and doesnt download or stops at 93.6% everytime...
  11. C

Stats reg to join server

I cant join servers that say u need stats registering activeated, cant find how/where . .. halps :eek:
  12. C

Squad The Arad sever run by 1st Air . .

Anyone on here know the website of whoever ruins that server?? Thanks, Craig
  13. C

laptop specs

im getting a laptop soon, a cheap one mainly for work but would like it to be able to play RO and maybe CoH. Whats the min requirements i should be looking at? . . (about
  14. C

Fact or fiction

Does a squad leader use up more reinfs when he dies? If yes, how much more?? Info will be used at IronCrescendo.net :eek:
  15. C

Anyone need help??

Hey guys . . i see alot of you folks trying your hardest and i wish to lend a hand somehow :eek: any suggestions??? (im no coding/anim guru before y'all ask :P)