• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

How do you play?

He done the same things on the IC forums. It appears of you dont agree with him, your a child / cheater / lamer . . He's not what you would call intelligent . . :p
  2. C

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

I love lemon party. It reminds me of my youth.
  3. C

A question concerning Forum-avatars (Soliderpics)

@Felix, i'm in no way raging? Why do you get that impression. I'm simply having a discussion. One that we ended up having mid game :o You on the other hand just came in to insult someone then left, have a debate rather than simply throw insults about. To me, this seems rather more rage...
  4. C

autobalance

I was switched side 6 times in about 8 minutes. . . how the hell can I enjoy a game and get fighting when randomly im switched all the time . .
  5. C

Skype bugs

When I go to click the "Continue" button to spawn or select class, sometimes it clicks an imaginary skype box that wasn't there 0.0002 seconds ago and minimises the game. Causing a .exe crash. I dont have ingame skype pop up .. its only when I click continue, never during a game. My...
  6. C

As a member of the forces, have you lost a buddy in war? How would you feel about someone, unknown to you, using his image and name and for all purposes, pretending to be him . . maybe we don't see it the same way, but I think its insulting. I'm assuming you don't mind peoples memories and...
  7. C

Not at all. I completely understand people wishing to be competitive, its a natural part of life/society. What a lot of people don't understand is the need to, what I see, insult the fallen. Stealing pictures and acting like real world soldiers in a computer game somehow lets you experience...
  8. C

Its realism fan boys. They should be smited by society for being weird, virginal, friendless losers. I joined one of there ventrillos and they actually all said salute when an "officer" joined the channel. Assuming the avatar thing is more representation of that type of crap.
  9. C

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Ima ragin at the world right now. On the plus side, I just made love with my cat.
  10. C

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

I named my penis IS2. Not a joke, its my dong's name.
  11. C

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

2.5gb* *I made this up
  12. C

Your personal RO2 Soundtrack

Sabaton. All of it.
  13. C

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

The police didnt shoot him because he was shooting at them, its because he was a blacky. Racists. **goes off to steal a tv because of racial shooting**
  14. C

No AA .. omg .. must suck to have your life .. get a console then everything works first time, noob. :P
  15. C

yes, yes, yes its all very sad . . funerals n stuff BUT do I win the thread???
  16. C

I spent 48 hours watching my mum die of a brain bleed at the weekend. Holding her hand as she took her last breath. /ffuuuuu day thread.
  17. C

[Sport] Women's Football World Cup 2011

Im pretty sure they all done it yesterday. TWICE!!!!!!!! :IS2:
  18. C

How to make a margarita?

why you using oz as a measurement. This isn't the 1930's.
  19. C

What car do you drive?

Pick up a new DS3 on Wednesday :) Red with 17" black alloys. Its rather swish.
  20. C

IS T-Shirt Lives again!!

omg nestor do it!!!!! Shipping to the northern border town of Scottishland shouldnt be an issue :P