• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Exterminator Security & Bugfix Mutator

Awesome this is exactly what Red Orchestra needs right now.
  2. N

Red Orchestra 2 !!!

I say we look at this as a confirmation of RO2 and use it in court to force them to make it! :eek: Just a suggestion ;) BTW i got the images from a game called. War Leaders: Clash of Nations... tried to find a game that no one knew about =D
  3. N

Red Orchestra 2 !!!

Lol this is from the game War Leaders: Clash of Nations. I tried to find some game that no one has heard of to pick from lol. Thats some pretty big talk there, maybe we should quote this as a confirmation of RO2 =D Maybe take it to court and force them to make it.
  4. N

Red Orchestra 2 !!!

If you havent noticed yet its a fake =D I got bored lol decided to attempt to create a fake one. Remove this thread if it breaks some crazy rule.
  5. N

2D Art How do skins work?

My unit just recently switched over from DOD:S to RO and we are an SS unit and would really like it if we had SS skins on our server... Heres what i understand..no one could really have their own "custom" skins because they would have to be implemented on the server side... What i want to know...
  6. N

Release ArmoredBeasts 2.06 beta (update)

Ok so i downloaded and installed Armored Beasts 2.065 (complete)+Tank Range to my server and its running great but there is only one small problem...We cant shoot the main turret of any tank :/ Please help me (i need AB SOO BADD lol)
  7. N

Small Problem with Armored Beasts

i downloaded the Armored Beasts 2.065 (complete)+Tank Range mutator and i installed it on my server and its working perfectly...except for one thing you cant shoot from the main cannon. It just doesn't fire. Can someone please help me fix this problem. AB ROCKS!