• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Ode to Killing Floor 2

Shooty shooty, smashy smashy, kill kill kill. Shoot me up, shoot me up, my health is getting ill. 27 zeds dead in a row. Knocked them all down, 200 hundred more to go. Give me dosh, give me dosh, I need to have it all. If I have enough ammo, all the zeds shall fall. Load em up, load em up, only...
  2. T

[Fix] Issues with Latest Patch (and how I fixed them)

TL/DR fix version: Uninstall your game and delete all the crap you downloaded for the game. Everything. Even the Hello Kitty Hats. After that, re-install, maybe do a defrag in-between. If it works, buy a copy of KF as Ramm needs the gas money. Normal version: I started the game after grabbing...
  3. T

Singe player story idea.

Hello everyone, let me just say this idea is probably horrible, but I just cannot help but post it. I have an idea for the single player storyline for the game that I wanted to share. The main concept is to build attachment to the guys in your squad as well as to give an immersive in-depth...
  4. T

Idea on how to combat players who fire directly into spawn.

Hello everyone, my idea would be to have reflective damage happen to anyone who fires directly into a enemy spawn zone. This isn't about accidental shots here and there, this is aimed to stop those that deliberately try to kill people who are spawning. Regards, TWB*JimMiller
  5. T

Level Design Issue with the editor

Hey guys, when I open the editor I do not see any icons on the left sidebar. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks
  6. T

Trial Changes on TWB's Old Glory Server

Hello everyone, TWB has decided to run a trial on our Old Glory server. We will be changing the round length for each map to one round only for one week as a trial. The trial period will start Sunday May 17th, and will run for one week until Sunday May 24th. Please feel free to come over to...
  7. T

New rotation on TWB's Old Glory server

Hello everyone, we have taken the suggestions from the community and have made changes to our map rotation on Old Glory. We tried to balance the maps as evenly as possible. We have also added Pavlov's house and will be adding Dubrava Pub v2 in a couple weeks. We hope to see you soon on the...
  8. T

Basic Voip Squad System.

I had an idea for a basic squad system for the game that I would like to put forth. I have searched the forums and read many ideas, some good, some bad, some ugly. Ill let you guys decide what category my idea falls into. Here's my idea. Create two additional voip channels for the server per...
  9. T

Looking for info

Hello everyone, I am trying to find information on how to do a couple things. I would like to be able to have a bot goto a specific location and stop and stay. Once there they would goto iron sights and fire upon any enemies within sight. Or how to spawn a bot that doesn't move from that...