• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Instant game crash ...

Nice, after the update was installed, the game starts but most times when i get into the settings, i crashes. I needed three tries to set up the game. And at the server browser, the game crashes instantly or after the server list is loading. In the last 5 years, i had only 20 crashes, 10 with...
  2. W

[Error] tanks and ghost shooting

The last times i played, i had a look at the problem with the strange behavior that tanks show sometimes, and i found out when it happens. Every AT gun hit, no matter which distance, angle or where you
  3. W

Some bugs ...

OK TWI - i dont know why there are some bugs that are in this game since month and are still not fixed yet, so i post them here that i
  4. W

Tank hit detection / indicator

Hello. Everytime my tank got hit by another tank or anti-tank gun, the red indicator that shows the direction where you got hit, shows the wrong direction. You got hit in the right side, but the indicator tells you its the front. The turret got hit in the front, the indicator shows the tanks...
  5. W

class selection menu bug

Hi. There is a bug, that allows players to choose a class that dont has free slots, while a player that already is playing with this class, died and waits to respwan. When this happens to you, than you just dont spawn till you choose another class. I had this issues with the assault, elite...
  6. W

Bad auto balance.

Every time i play HOS, most times shortly after the round begins, i get auto balanced. Its very annoying, that every time when you got in the team you wanted to get in and you fot the class you wanted, that you get kicked to the other team. I noticed, its me every time, while other never get...
  7. W

Level Design Map download handling.

Hi. Will custom maps be downloaded when you enter a server only, or will the maps and all files be updated over steam? The problem with custom maps be downloaded over the server, like it is at RO1 or KF, was that i could take 15 mins to an hour, or at slow servers i could take 2-3 hours to...
  8. W

3D & Animation Cinema 4D / reference models

Hi. I am a Cinema 4D user (R12) and would support the modders by some bigger and smaller environmental objects, but i have to clear some questions before. First: What file format do you use (C4D can export to obj, max, ...)? Then it would help to know which is the min/max polycount for...
  9. W

Easy fix for the tripple function key.

Hi. Many players reports, that they have big problems with only on key bound to cover, picking up weapons (use) and bandages. After playing ROII for two weeks i noticed, that when you want to cover anywhere, you are holding your weapon horinzontally and when you want to pick up a weapon, you
  10. W

[Error] Numpad Problems after 09.09.11 udate

Hi. I played RO the last days with all keys mapped to the numpad. After the update at 09.09.11 all key boundings was deleted and not its not possible to bound the NUMPAD ENTER (=the same like the normal ENTER) to any action. I hear a klicking sound, but the key doenst get mapped. Very bad for...
  11. W

My bug report / suggestion list

Hi. I
  12. W

How got DirectX 9.25 ?

Hi. Anyone here installed the new DirecX Version 9.25 ? Iam not shure if i should install it - so i thought it would be better to ask here if anyone did it and RO is still running. (or RO ist not longer working with 9.25 :p) Is there any change in graphics, peformance or what ever, anyone...
  13. W

[Error] RO dont STOP running !

Hi. I have a strange problem with RO, the oposite of "dont running". When iam closing RO, ill get out of the game to the desktop, but then i cant close steam, cause i got the message that one oder more applications are still running. And i know why - RO ist still in the task manager ! Its...
  14. W

Fix for vegetation that dont work as cover:

Hi. Did u ever notice that in RO some mappers uses things like bushes, grass, or a cornfield for soldiers to take cover, but this often doesnt work ? Its cause RO uses the old Unreal engine, its only possible to build a cornfield by using flat surfaces with an cornfield texture on it. So u...
  15. W

Shooting with painted Crosshair

The SMGs, specifically the STG44 and the PPHshxx are to accurate at middle distances when aiming by the screen middle. At this time it looks for me that the SMGs are nearly accurate like shooting with ironsights when u hold them on the hip, its only harder to aim cause u cant use the...