• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

What is classic game mode?

sorry to hear that, ...I too will be coming back to the game to try this out when its released.
  2. S

Leading for ping is ridiculous, Mk.2: An Example

this was mentioned before, but i think it needs stressing.. one of the reasons this is a much bigger issue with RO2 over RO1 is the drastically faster running speeds, and similarly long sprinting... ..so atleast there is a margin of hope for a Realistically modded game to be more playable
  3. S

Reset stats of specific guns?

its kind of sad that you would feel the need to undo all the 'progress' that was made on a weapon, just to get rid of a scope that you never wanted to begin with. ..i cant believe this still has not been 'fixed' (or that it made it past a dry erase board at a meeting), If anything this is the...
  4. S

What would you want to see in a Realism Mod

adjustments on already existing game mechanics (no big new features), a place where this mythical modder will come to reference and gain inspiration from other like minded players Here are a few of my ideas to start (some more or less already heavily discussed) -Increased Sway (if possible...
  5. S

Bot filter in server browser

My most used filter in ROOST... why it never made it to RO2?
  6. S

Lockdown

i still cant believe this has not yet been made a server option!!!!!!!!
  7. S

It's still not too late devs....

despite your rather off putting introduction, I do mostly agree with what you say.. as there has been no real response in regards to sway etc.. from the developers I am assuming these more realistic core elements will remain essentially unchanged indefinitely. This however is not the end, as...
  8. S

Let's discuss movement

i completely agree
  9. S

Is there a manual?

he should never have had to even search for it in the forum.. a basic manual should have been shipped with the game, nothing crazy but a simple explanation of all the game mechanics and features along with descriptions of the weapons/unlocks and ranking system
  10. S

Anomalies in stats and achievement

arg. ,maybe the next patch?
  11. S

Post your most enjoyable bug thus far

brilliant! great way to take a bug and have fun with it instead of typing suicide in the console.
  12. S

Why no 3D VOIP?

+1 would love to see this in game!!
  13. S

Tickrates on RO2 servers

I would expect a thorough explanation to setting up a server like this is included in a server Readme document?
  14. S

any aussie RO2 players play minecraft?

i guess if you look at cubes long enough those texture pack will seem like a whole new world! (i have no problem with minecraft, just poking some fun)
  15. S

Weapons becoming shinier with use -- Does that make sense?!

not a huge priority for me but i still agree with the original poster,
  16. S

Weapon Data Feedback

give the guy a break, english is likely not his first language and he is trying to have a technical and precise log of how we feel weapons should react differently then they do in game. as was said adding more sway when you have no stamina or how quickly you can swing you M34 around to a...
  17. S

Have they fixed 1st bullet not firing on beta server?

yeah it doesnt seem to happen THAT often but when it does it will happen several times... and unfortunately that first bullet is the kill or be killed... so when it does happen it is VERY frustrating... and you feel ridiculous "testing" your gun when you spawn
  18. S

Stats Reset Coming

thank you very much for listening to the feedback we have posted, as regrettable as it is this really was the only option. Thank you!
  19. S

[Error] Russians graffitis are wrong. Some of them.

they should have hired you! though I am sure you might even have agreed to do it for free (I know I would have if I could) ..just to be sure that everything is properly translated etc..
  20. S

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

I agree, the deliberate pacing is what I really miss, working hard to slowly gain ground, and finally objectives... playing one map for 20min or more, you really got a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment... that is essentially gone, its sprint sprint sprint shoot sprint sprint shoot...