• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Fuhrer Cool

Can't chat after alt-tab

Title of the forum Thread - Can't chat after alt-tabbing out of the game Catagory: Other Reproducibility: Sometimes (kind of random, happens a lot though) Summary: I lose the ability to type letters into all chat, team chat, and squad chat, and the console when I alt-tab then come back...
  2. Fuhrer Cool

AVT-40 vs MkB

Hello all I unlocked the AVT-40 and MkB veteran assault weapons awhile ago, but just started using the AVT-40. I don't see many people using AVT-40s (or i'm just not paying attention), but everyone uses MkBs when available :) What are everyone's thoughts on the AVT-40? I am not doing well...
  3. Fuhrer Cool

Rank and upgrade level bug report

Hello all Title of the forum Thread - Rank and upgrade level bug report Catagory: Other (rank and level system) Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce (bug with statistics system) Summary: I have enough experience to advance to highly decorated marksman, but it will not continue and keeps...
  4. Fuhrer Cool

Speed hack detected message

Hi all I just started laying RO2, and i'm glad I didn't let all the negative waves stop me. It's great with just a few tweaks needed. Anyway, I got the "speed hack detected" message where my chat box is, and it was right after my phone rang and temporarily disconnected me from the internet...
  5. Fuhrer Cool

RO:HOS Demo?

Hey all! Does anybody know if there will be a RO:HOS demo? Would my PC run it (I don't care if it won't run it well I just want to see what it's like when it's released), P4 2.6 8400gs 512 vid card. Upgrading PC soon. Thanks for any help!
  6. Fuhrer Cool

Help with Steam main page please?

Hey all! So I start up Steam, and it takes like 2 minutes to finally get into the main Steam page, you know, with the games tab and stuff. So then, I has said Scanning for Steam games updates for like 5 or 10 minutes, then finally it displayed what I had on Steam (MN, DH, and RO). It started...
  7. Fuhrer Cool

Game 2 Armor system?

Hey all! So anyone got ANY news on the Game 2 armor system? It would be nice if they modelled individual component failure! How much realism in armor combat can the Unreal Engine 3 handle? Post away!
  8. Fuhrer Cool

Extremely Laggy

Hey all! So here's the situation: I play RO about a month ago, and it's fine. Or at least ok considering I have dial up. I try to play lately, did not change anything, and RO is laggin VERY BADLY. The ping goes up so high that it is literally impossible to play. I went into steam and...
  9. Fuhrer Cool

Tank Ramming

Geico. 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on tank insurance. Now i'm sure that we've all tried this, broadsiding a Tiger/whatever with another tank, and i'm sure we got a laugh out of it. Maybe make it so that tank ramming actually damages both tanks (even if the damage is small). At least...
  10. Fuhrer Cool

Germans ALWAYS loose!

Hi all! READ MY POST BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT TITLE! :eek: Ok so here's the thing. It does not matter if the Germans win EVERY SINGLE MAP a server runs by something ridiculous like 90% - 0% (however unlikely that may be), they will still get pushed back to Berlin. There is no stock...
  11. Fuhrer Cool

Tactics StG44;Auto or Semi?

Hi all! I was just wondering what everyone prefers on the StG44, semi or fully automatic. Of course semi is better for long distance, but does anyone use semi all the time? I find it gives you much more control, and I usually prefer semi in all situations. As soon as I spawn I set it to...
  12. Fuhrer Cool

[Fix] Motion Blur won't work

Hi everyone! When I first got RO, everything worked fine, even though I only have a nVIDIA 128mb Ti 4200 AGP 8x video card, including the motion blur. However, ever since a few updates ago, when I have motion blur on and my motion "blurs", the entire screen turns into a giant rainbow. I can't...
  13. Fuhrer Cool

[Error] Steam AND RO won't start

Hi! I click on steam, and it says Steam.exe(main exception): CMultiFieldBlob(pSerialized): Bad Field - extends past end of blob. The same thing happens when i cick on RO icon. Also, before this, when I logged into steam to try to let it instll latest RO patch, it just said searching for steam...
  14. Fuhrer Cool

[Question] Help installing upgrade please

Hi! I logged into steam after the latest upgrade was released, and noticed that in the my games tab, it has said "searching for steam games updates" for about a half hour to an hour. I was just wondering if this was normal. It wont actually start installing the upgrade, it just keeps...
  15. Fuhrer Cool

Weapons cache

Hi! I was thinking of a neat little feature to add to RO. If you pick up an enemy weapon, you can bring it back to your spawn area and drop it in a certain spot. This will allow your team to choose that weapon a certain number of times. For example, if you capture three PPSh's and drop them...
  16. Fuhrer Cool

Hidden & Dangerous 2 Thread

Hi guys! I though this game was a classic. I was wondering if anyone else plays it. Sabre Squadron was very dissappointing though, since the panzerschrecks are not in multiplayer (except for co-op). I like how customizable it is, you can pretty much pick everything that you got on and carry...
  17. Fuhrer Cool

[Question] Help with lag please

Hi! I can start Steam and RO fine, but when I play for literally about a minute, it starts getting very laggy, too much to play at all. I close RO, and notice in the toolbar in the desktop the steam icon has changed to the downloading symbol with the little dotted line. Then, when I move my...
  18. Fuhrer Cool

Help Please!

Hi guys! I am pretty new to mapping/modding, and I have a few newbie questions to help get me started. The tutorial didn't really answer these. Here they are: 1.How do I put the sky in? Is it just there when you go outside or what? 2.How do I ground to actually walk on, not just a brick...