• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Fuhrer Cool

RO2 MG42 needs a nerf

I wish the Russians got something cool that would be unique to their team, like a DT-29, like in IOM.
  2. Fuhrer Cool

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

I'd love to see RO3 enter the Cold War, some sort of European invasion by the Warsaw PACT or whatever scenario like that, maybe in 1980 or 85.
  3. Fuhrer Cool

Can't chat after alt-tab

Title of the forum Thread - Can't chat after alt-tabbing out of the game Catagory: Other Reproducibility: Sometimes (kind of random, happens a lot though) Summary: I lose the ability to type letters into all chat, team chat, and squad chat, and the console when I alt-tab then come back...
  4. Fuhrer Cool

Highly decorated=Hero bug

I think the way it works is that you don't become a hero until you are highly decorated and selected by the server by chosing a hero class when nobody else is a hero. I'm sure that you get the highly decorated bonuses though, even if you are not a hero.
  5. Fuhrer Cool

5 Second Spawn Immunity

Yes, I was surprised when I noticed that there was no spawn protection at all, anywhere. Only spawn zones that enemies can't enter.
  6. Fuhrer Cool

my god i have seen a real is2 and more..

Aaaaaaaaw meeeeeeeeeen. :IS2:
  7. Fuhrer Cool

It depends. If I am in an imposter :IS2: vehicle, then yes, I am smoking. And also most likely on fire.
  8. Fuhrer Cool

November 16th Update Changelist

Thanks, that was fast :IS2:
  9. Fuhrer Cool

He who gazes upon :IS2: and lives shall be made one of the faithful.
  10. Fuhrer Cool

November 15th Update Changelist

Hello Sorry, but I can't find a dump file with today's date on it, the logs were all I had, so I just posted those, otherwise I would post the dump files Anyway I guess the problem was found so :)
  11. Fuhrer Cool

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Hello, here is another log file if it helps. I got this message right when i tried to reload an SVT-40. It mentions 7.62 x 54R in the warning message again. It allowed me to continue playing after receiving the error and flashing the desktop, then closed RO2 and sent me back to the desktop...
  12. Fuhrer Cool

I just tried to verify the steam cache integrity and it completed, but it did not fix the crashing issue. Also, the last crash I experienced was right when I tried to reload an SVT-40. I will post my latest log to the appropriate thread.
  13. Fuhrer Cool

Done, thanks Also, Strago told me to verify the steam cache integrity, lower textures and delete the configs, so if anyone else is having this issue it might be a good idea to try this. I'll go see if verifying the cache integrity worked right now.
  14. Fuhrer Cool

Hello I updated RO automatically this morning, and when I play now, I usually CTD before a round on Apartemenzig with bots is over. Before the patch today, I had no problems at all and RO 2 ran perfectly, but with the patch i'm getting these semi-ctd's that make it somewhat unplayable. Is...
  15. Fuhrer Cool

There are no Officers in this game

Lol, I didn't even notice that :D
  16. Fuhrer Cool

There are no Officers in this game

Yes, perhaps the commander should be an unlock from the squad leader? EDIT: Actually you can "role kick" them for not playing their role properly, but i've never seen that happen.
  17. Fuhrer Cool

New cheat

Oh, thanks
  18. Fuhrer Cool

AVT-40 vs MkB

Well, MkB gets a bayonet as well, it also has full/semi auto, and (I think) good accuracy, at least for the ranges we have ingame. Also, I can't imagine that the MkB's recoil is as bad or worse as the AVT-40's on full auto.
  19. Fuhrer Cool

New cheat

I could have sworn that I saw a message at the bottom middle of my screen that said something like "Player x has changed name to x" or something like that. I remember thinking that I never knew you could change your name in RO2 from your Steam username. Also, is there a way to change your...
  20. Fuhrer Cool

AVT-40 vs MkB

It's even worse than that, it can fire a maximum of 11 rounds if I remember correctly. For example, if you spawn in, and fire until the weapon is empty, you fire 10 rounds. If you spawn and press reload before doing anything, you get 11 rounds. I think this works on most weapons as well.