• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Orders for efficient capping.

Murphy: I'm not sure about what you mean. My idea was that the system for giving order commands would work exactly as they do now (only one attack/defend order at the time). So you won't be able to give attack orders for every objective of the map at the beginning of a round, if that's what...
  2. H

Remove the ingame "who killed who" list.

I must agree with you. The other day the "kill-list" disappeared for me, 'twas a bug, but gameplay became quite interesting... :)
  3. H

Orders for efficient capping.

In RO, the Squad Leader counts as 1.5 normal infantry when capping (if i'm not mistaken). While it makes an effort to expand the importance of SL, it isn't really realistic as the SL's task wasn't rushing at the front anyway (well, at least not according to German tactics.) So I had a crazy...
  4. H

Suggestions for the future

For the stamina... It would be cool with a usable canteen that lowers your fatigue with like 1/3 or something like that. Of course the uses would be limited.
  5. H

Suggestions for the future

I'm not even going to imagine what removing the timelimit would make for maps such as Danzig. Soviet sniper-camporama... :eek:
  6. H

Sound Simple question from a noob.

Can I customize some of the sounds/music in RO and still be able to play on public servers as anyone else? Or does it interfere with anything?
  7. H

Need to vent my suggestions for RO/RO2...

If these suggestions are ones that already have been posted a zillion times before, i apologize. :) The AT-mines were just based on a little idea i had, without any historical backup. On the other hand, how about pre-deployed minefields that engineers must clear in order for tanks to advance...
  8. H

Need to vent my suggestions for RO/RO2...

Yep, been playing RO for quite some time now, but I'm still annoyed about those little things that keep RO from being the truly ultimate realistic FPS. Oh, and have patience with me if these suggestions already been posted elsewhere... I'm new to the forum. :) Here goes... Make all voice...