• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

High ping issues at start of round

This has happened on every server I have been on... Everytime the map switches, 899 pings for everyone.
  2. S

Close quaters hit detection

I cant tell you how many times I have "clipped" into an enemy! Its so frustrating! I run into a room and right into an enemy, i may try to hip fire my gun, but the momentum seems to just throw my head into the enemies gun barrel, and I die from an instant head shot...... WTF!!! This has also...
  3. S

Ranked Server stats not saving

This has been the same for me.... I should have well over level 30 on just about all guns (except anti tank)..... Everyone else seems to have an STG..:mad:
  4. S

[Error] Tank AI is like aimbot user

Hahaha! I was doing that earlier on pavlovs house, but it wasnt my fault. I spawned in the axis tank and got bugged. I was unble to move to another seat in the tank, I could only look through my little slot and barely drive, not even able to use the drivers scope (I couldnt even scuttle my...
  5. S

Frozen player

I was on Comisars house as axis with the AT gun. I was in the objective D. I went prone on the floor and got stuck. When I stood up I was unable to move my character at all. I could only crouch, go prone, switch weapons and shoot......... This has also happened to me on Fallen map earlier.
  6. S

Mortars Exploding in Air

I thought I was the only one seeing this. LOL Yes it was happening on Spartanovka.
  7. S

Experience not saving

I have noticed for the past 2 days now my experience has not been saving to my character. Most of my friends have unlocked bayonets and the STG, however I remain at level 0 and level 2 guns.... Nothing is saving.. I should have well over level 30 on pretty much all guns... This issue is fixed in...
  8. S

FPS problems, runs poor

I have a pretty good PC and have had settings on mostly all high and it was running very well on Apartments, gunmark and the other one... Now playing on grainary its running pretty good and on barracks its ok too; until you throw down the arty. The arty on barracks makes my good PC drop to its...
  9. S

[Error] Did not receive unlocked weapons despite having the experience.

As far as I know you cant use the other guns in the beta. Only the standard weapons.
  10. S

[Error] Fix Binoculars

The binoculars with the squad leader have no zoom..... Its the same as using iron sights....
  11. S

[Error] Reloading animations

Ive also noticed that with SMGs if you hit reload twice in a row fast, you can actually skip the animation. I thought I wasnt reloading, but it kept saying "new mag full".... Go figure; It was a fresh new mag..
  12. S

No spawn safety

On danzig after russians get objectives A and B, they spawn in the low river bed. There is no spawn protection for the allies as we were constantly being picked off as soon as we spawned from germans sitting in the top right window overlooking point A.
  13. S

[Error] Gun not firing

This has happened a few times to me as well.... Always happens when I really need to fire my weapon too... Hahaha
  14. S

Endless ammo!

bump
  15. S

[Error] Binoculars

Ive also noticed that with the german squad leader my Binoculars have no zoom to them. Its looks like your just using IS but with binoc vision. I even tried to hold my breath and that didnt help.
  16. S

Map freeze

I just said putz.... I cant close the map.... I try to and I cant... Idk if its because it thinks im still typing in chat?
  17. S

Map freeze

There has been numerous times I have been typing so fast and I forget that "Y" is the type key instead of "T" and i will hit the "T" key and start typing. After I have already realised I am missing half of my sentence I have opened my map while continued typing. This has happened 3 times...
  18. S

[Error] Nagant rilfe, no impact effects

Yes Putz... I manual bolt and I dont see most of my mosin shots splash on the ground or in walls.. Happened with the scoped mosin too...
  19. S

[Error] grenade zoom

Its still doing it, at least it happened again to me on Apartments with the russian grenade.
  20. S

Endless ammo!

I was just messing around on our server and found out that I had almost infinite sniper rifle rounds! On fallen map with russian sniper I was on top of the german spawn building 2nd floor where the book cases and sand bags are. (facing towards the fountain) I used the doorway right by the...