• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Demjansk

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

Do I have a snowball's chance? Do I have a snowball's chance? Dell Studio 1555 Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 4 GB RAM ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
  2. Demjansk

A bayonet on ma PPSH

Anti-tank dogs!! As a playable class.
  3. Demjansk

Ideas for immersion

...and for heaven's sake, drop the awkward fumbling reloads of the weapons that use ammo loaded on stripper clips.
  4. Demjansk

Different reload speeds

Personally, I'd like to see the reload speeds for the bolt action rifles sped up a bit. The animation has always looked to me like someone who was trying to do it while completely drunk. In real life, it's a much quicker process, and any soldier who has actually done it a couple of times...
  5. Demjansk

carry more ammo

There are always pockets.
  6. Demjansk

Hope they will allow us to hip fire MG42

The German army didn't separate out infantry units into specialized MG units. You'd have the standard squad, with one MG. Their tactical doctrine centered around the MG, and the rest of the squad was basically there to support it. Personally, I'd like to see the very real technique of using...
  7. Demjansk

Sound Extracting Sounds?

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to extract the sound files for the Germans calling in artillery strikes into a WAV or MP3. Any clues how to go about this? Thanks, --Chris
  8. Demjansk

[Error] Spinning soldiers??

Every now and then when playing in practice mode, everything will slow down and get painfully choppy and slow. The weird part is that other soldiers start spinning around like tops. Any clue what might be going on?
  9. Demjansk

My new K98k

FWIW, the bayonet is a post-war Yugoslavian model. Not really. It's a later war style of buttplate.
  10. Demjansk

Embassy Guards

I know that prior to WWI at least, at least some of the embassy security was pulled from regular infantry units. Here's an excerpt from the history of a General that I was researching not too long ago: 13.07.1894 Fahnenjunker im 2. bayrischen Inf.Rgt. 24.05.1896 Leutnant im 19. bayrischen...
  11. Demjansk

Funny and Cool RO ScreenShots.

Playing around a bit with Photoshop...
  12. Demjansk

Ju-87 Stuka Siren

I forget which map it is, but there's one of the custom maps out there that has a flight of aircraft passing over shortly before a random artillery strike that's obviously meant to simulate a bombing run. It's a cool effect.
  13. Demjansk

Surrender action

...and then do you have to repeatedly play the "gulag" map until 1955 or so?
  14. Demjansk

Optional sight hood for k98

How hard are they? (Mine is a pre-war rifle for which it's not even an option, and I've never had the urge to unsighthood anyone else's.)
  15. Demjansk

Tactics G43 Sniper - Whats with this gun??!!

I'm still trying to figure out how two rifles shooting the same caliber can suffer from different degrees of bullet drop.
  16. Demjansk

Optional sight hood for k98

If I remember correctly, the sight hoods just slide off.
  17. Demjansk

Re-enactment photos

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree to some extent. Personally, I feel that having so many people out there portraying the "trendy" units made popular by the movies is a disgrace to the memory of the soldiers of every other unit.
  18. Demjansk

Re-enactment photos

The puking chickens have a special place in my heart given how much they dominate the politics of our club. I'm eagerly looking forward to going to the first event I've ever been to in a couple of months that ISN'T part of the friggin' Bandwagon of Brother's timeline. My primary impression is...
  19. Demjansk

Re-enactment photos

20. Demjansk

Larger Belts for my nades

Forum wierdness... I tried to post the pic inline with the post last night, but it didn't show up. That's why I posted the direct link. For some reason, I couldn't see the code then to clean it up.