• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 2

How are the Russians enjoying RO2?

Despite that one of the main players base of RO2 is Russian Community, there are still have enough oldies and just players from RO1 in there, those who dislike RO2 aswell.
  2. 2

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I would like a key please.
  3. 2

What News Can We Expect from the 1C Event in San Francisco Today?

IF you look into sp gameplay of bf3 more closer, you can check that the aiming movements in there not much slower then COD and recoil looks not much higher. I bet it looks the same.:)
  4. 2

Amazing new screenshots!

What the weapon on the pic? From that angle it is looks like hybrid of american m1 carabine and Mosin nagant. lol But probably this is M44. German guy on the screenshot looks pretty nice, i personally don't like only that his mask looks like the modern special forces mask. The scarf or...
  5. 2

Beautiful Color Photography of Russian Empire - 1909-1912

Without support of Japan, England and America, the Bolsheviks never would not have been able to do so. ;)
  6. 2

Mg42?

It seems like there is no mg42 in game. At least, no any mention of mg42 from devs, in contrast to other weapons. More over, if mg42 was included in game, then i think, placing it instead of mg34 on tripod could be more logically, in terms of game. Imho. :)
  7. 2

Ragdpll physics?

Looks like the same thing which also used in last GTA game.
  8. 2

Osama Bin Laden Killed in Pakistan

Well, fake it or not, who knows. But using that kind of terrible photo montage and showing it as some proof is kinda disrespectful and foolishly. It's fact. I was watched Euronews, bam, they showed this photo, so funny. And of course these kind of things creates speculations around conspiracy...
  9. 2

GDC video's (Tanks, destruction, and Beta info).

No mg42 on weapon progress list.:o Those two bars and map on the screen are annoying, same as the heart beat. I Hope suppression system still wip, for me the suppression effect in curent DH looks and sounds better. Destructions looks enough pretty good.
  10. 2

Guess the ROHOS release date

How much time you have left to playing these games?:)
  11. 2

UE 3 (and RO:HOS) Modding Guidelines

What that Unreal Engine 3 preprocessing tool is, kinda baking tool simular to xnormal(for example), but included in udk by default or something else?
  12. 2

New screenshot?

Yeah, the game actually forced on limited situation, i better say around one situation: supress the enemy, move from cover to cover, outflank, kill. But it was done pretty clean. Excelent animations + nice sound + beautifull cover system + full local control over your squad = very fun! :) But...
  13. 2

New screenshot?

But pretty good singleplayer.;)
  14. 2

Mg42

Looks like there is no mg42 in game, because placeing it on tripod could be more reasonable, then use mg34 for this.:o
  15. 2

Next Crosshairs will be LIVE from TWI's offices

Any plans to making the winter uniforms, if so, could we expect greatcoat models?:)
  16. 2

Did anyone already seen this ?

One of the few russian modern movie about ww2 which could be viewed. Good patriotic movie, but have some hollywood style moments.
  17. 2

[Image] Is there any pic of TWI

Is the german face on www.heroesofstalingrad.com header the Schnaidzekk's face?:)
  18. 2

Character Models

In hd2 sabre squadron was pretty nice done that thing. When player switched to grenades, pistol or any other equipment two primary weapons are on back, but on right and left shoulders.
  19. 2

PC Gamer Jan Issue Cover: "Why RO2 will beat CoD:BlOps"

May be magazine owners just post the key info from the article?
  20. 2

PC Gamer Jan Issue Cover: "Why RO2 will beat CoD:BlOps"

Is there any sca_ns available?:rolleyes: