• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Emergency Interruption and Melee

I'm sure everyone's been there, you start rebolting or reloading and out pops someone trying to bayonet you, while you run around like a little moron trying to get away. My suggestion is a simple way that you can interrupt your rebolting or reloading in times of emergencies, so that you can...
  2. A

Operation August Storm Mod idea

Hello all, Im a relatively experienced texture artist (rusty skills, havent done it in a LONG time). So far the only two real mods that have been started are the Afrika and the Italian mod which I personally do not feel like joining (I could only really put full effort into a mod that I...
  3. A

Pistols Only?

Is anyone working on a mod that would allow the maps to only play with Pistols? I've always wanted to try this gameplay and it could be a lot of fun in my opinion.
  4. A

Where's the Modern Combat mod that was talked about?

I remember in a thread some people were talking about making a Modern Combat mod to incorporate wars in Chechnya and Iraq and other places. What happened to it? Is there any Modern combat mods in the works?
  5. A

"Adrenaline" bonus when sprinting

Right now, we have a nice stamina system. However, what frequently happens is your sprinting then you come under Machine gun fire. Then you run out of stamina and start jogging. I think we need to add a bonus, albeit small, when you are under fire. So anytime machine gun fire etc. is around...
  6. A

Help me, Im bored with the game!

Im bored with the game! After getting RO on the Tuesday, I literally played it, all day, for the next 5 days or so. I was on Spring Break. But now...Im bored of it. I really don't want to be bored with the game but I think I have attributed it to the following: Lack of tactics or gameplay. I...
  7. A

PTRS instead of PTRD

I think that Allied side should get the PTRS instead of PTRD. 5 shot semi auto would make anti tank much easier. The PTRD is very hard to use and hard to hit anything, and the PTRS was used just as much as the PTRD on the eastern front.
  8. A

Advantage of the M44 Nagant? (the smaller one)

I have been trying and trying to figure out the advantage of the M44 Nagant over the bigger one. This one is less accurate and has no bayonet. Whats the point in it? Is there an advantage to it or is it just there for historical accuracy?
  9. A

Will there be those stupid "No Swearing" servers?

I have heard that in RO there were lots of servers with "No Swearing". Do you think most of the servers in Ostfront will have this dumb rule? I really hope not because this sounds like a completely stupid rule. Yes it'll stop little kids etc. but seriously,come on. It's stupid to have swearing...