• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Welcome_To_Hell

A list of vital alterations to infantry mechanics. (Lots of Pics and Scheming)

I do not doubt it, that's why I mentioned it in the OP.
  2. Welcome_To_Hell

I need my brick in Pavlov's House

I don't think its the bricks. +/- 500 polys i bet. Unless each brick is like 100 polygons hahaha. Optimize the bricks! But seriously I get the same FPS on all low as I do on all ultra, there are larger bug's to be fixed here.
  3. Welcome_To_Hell

Your argument is invalid. Here is why: Zoom level's have nothing to do with the "true scale" of the objects ie "Player Characters" vs "Game world". Zooming in the sights, shrinks the FOV and brings the camera closer to the sight thereby simulating focus but in this case more along the lines...
  4. Welcome_To_Hell

Exactly my feelings. The gameplay feels much like COD 5 World at War just without the stupid dogs. Unlocks? Recon planes? Stats bonuses that don't even work properly? What was tripwire thinking... Visual customization would be much more welcome in my book. I shall look forward to...
  5. Welcome_To_Hell

[Error] Mouse click still wont fire

Many patches later still getting killed due to this bug.
  6. Welcome_To_Hell

[Error] Russians graffitis are wrong. Some of them.

Fix it, as-well as the Ak-47 posters and MKB in every "n00bz" hands. I thought you paid attention to details Tripwire :) :) :)
  7. Welcome_To_Hell

First person blood splatter

Left 4 Dead this is not.
  8. Welcome_To_Hell

Can only hear my own gunshots and footsteps.

It does. It was 32 a couple of patches ago and it worked fine, but caused FPS drop.
  9. Welcome_To_Hell

General Annoyances Compilation

Tanks: - No WASD turret controls - No way to separate WASD controls from tank driver orders - Cannot scuttle the tank at will (Very annoying when it gets stuck, tracks or engine knocked out) Sounds: - No option to select Native Sounds Menus: - Map Voting menu is jittery and does not...
  10. Welcome_To_Hell

8. I have tried setting it to 32, but the audio settings don't save.
  11. Welcome_To_Hell

General Annoyances Compilation

- Automatic Tactical View Popup after capping an objective. (Causes lag, and lack of visibilty, countless times Ive been killed because next objective/ respawn que marker obstructed the enemy that i was aiming at!)
  12. Welcome_To_Hell

Only my own gunshots, and footsteps are audible. On occasion nearby enemies also emit gun-sounds, but very rarely. It is almost like playing in complete silence on a 64 player server. Also when firing PPSh-41, the game lags. And the bullets seem to fly very slowly, a lot slower compared to...
  13. Welcome_To_Hell

[Error] Can see through walls/ Wall hack bug.

I got this a couple of times. Could see through walls and smoke. Very hilarious.
  14. Welcome_To_Hell

To everyone complaining about the zoom being unrealistic

I call it lies! Mosin nagant is substantially longer than the G36, therefor has smaller front post. Also that is not the correct perspective through its sights. Because the front post must be lined up through the rear hole, that is how iron-sights work.
  15. Welcome_To_Hell

That would be even more unrealistic than the way it is right now but most importantly, very annoying. Imagine you engage a target, than quickly need to run away, because of return fire and grenades. But are unable to do so because of lack of stamina. I do not want to criticize your suggestion...
  16. Welcome_To_Hell

[Error] No Sound, Except sound of own weapons, and footsteps.

I can't hear any sounds except my own footsteps and gun-sounds. Also PPSH firing is very laggy. Run the game on ultra, Win7 X64.
  17. Welcome_To_Hell

Have you ever held a battle rifle? My Garand is really hard to hold unsupported. It is heavy. Left hand gets tired very quickly when you raise it to sights, and the tired arm sway is way more potent than In RO1. Honestly I can't hold the rifle sighted in for more than 30-40 seconds without my...