• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. etanooli

Squad ROLeague Invitation

Wtf is that? Seriously.
  2. etanooli

Hearing

Wut, does someone actually play with the sounds on?
  3. etanooli

Squad Giev clan

As our clan failed horribly to get even three (yes, three) active members, I'm in the look out for a clan to join. You might have spotted me on TWB's servers and know what I can do. To those who don't: I prefer the bolt and consider myself as an average player or something :P No mic yet but I...
  4. etanooli

Stop harshing on noobs!

All thanks to the ones that choose roles they have no idea how to play with and keep ignoring all of the advice they get from others. Everyone has to play to learn and so on, but as BlackLabel said, when some moron keeps driving the tanks like he's playing Carmageddon and ignoring everything you...
  5. etanooli

Own Player Class for Stg44 and MPi40

Needs moar bolt.
  6. etanooli

RO Community State

Thanks to the few people we actually have in our clan being pretty much inactive and busy with other affairs, we haven't managed to move over the public state. We wouldn't even have enough players to do so. ****ty public servers, here I come again...
  7. etanooli

Wheres all the bolt actions gone

I prefer the bolt, always.
  8. etanooli

Your favourite RO moment so far

Every single one of those times our team manages to win the round with only a few seconds left. It gets so intense at the end.
  9. etanooli

Good bye to Red Orchestra

The only times I can't find a server with more than 30 players in it is at the early mornings. Usually there are plenty to choose from.