• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

New polish RO website

Thank you guys :) There's still some work to do, but on Thursday I've got final exams at university so I'm busy with learning, but I'll make up those few days off during weekend :) In the future I'd like this website to be TWI Games Fan Website, with separate theme for each game but still based...
  2. C

New polish RO website

Hi, I'd like to invite you all to visit newest polish website for RO2 and other TWI games. http://www.redorchestra24.pl Its' main goal is to provide most recent news about RO2 game and lader, and other TWI games such as RO1 or KF. In the future we would like to turn this website into TWI Games...
  3. C

RO Facepalm

if u want to express facepalm on any RO forums, don't use Google Image anymore, here's all you need ;)
  4. C

Red Orchestra Polish Community

they are from polish community, but luckily they're not using ro.pl forums :P
  5. C

Red Orchestra Polish Community

Hi, recently we made polish RO community's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedOrchestraPoland We are going to post there multimedia of polish RO society, videos of RO:OST and RO:HoS, other multimedia connected with TWI games and also videos of new maps on our servers, where we'd...
  6. C

any idea what kind of pc i should get for this game?

it was working like on 25-30 fps... I lowered graphic settings and it got a bit better. Today I tried it back on highest settings and it's working perfectly :eek: :)
  7. C

i wasn't sure if this pc can handle ro:hos, since BiA Hell's highway doesn't work smoothly :eek: :p
  8. C

Hm, I do some Photoshop in deed, and also video editing, but those programs run great on rig I currently have. Do u think it's worth to buy i7, or it's better to go to Gigabyte Utility and switch i5 to Faster or Turbo mode? Only difference I spotted between i5 and i7 is that, deafult i7 speed...
  9. C

is this PC enough for RO:HoS on 1920x1080 and highest settings possible? I'm thinking of getting 4 GB RAM more, and probably exchanging i5 for i7
  10. C

Allow users to select where they spawn.

I like Zets' idea as well... or maybe on close combat maps (for example on maps like odessa, or basovka even) I think it would be good idea to use massive spawn like it is in Day of Defeat ;)
  11. C

Achievements error

i just tried what u said Zets, and yes, i still have the same problem...
  12. C

Achievements error

yeah, but after restarting game, connect to server, disconnect, and try to get in this menu once more.... it's doesn't work again.... :(
  13. C

Achievements error

Hi, my problem is, i don't get achievements for completeing long game on normal difficulty. server is whitelisted, because i got achievement for killing 25 burning zombies. it's not the first time, actually it's 3rd or 4th. besides when i disconnect from any server, and in main menu click...
  14. C

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

It's my duty: Prevent guy from doing team kill on someone
  15. C

i thought the shot is interpreted as shot and it's not defined by engine if it was hip shot or not, annd logs are saving this information as just shot :D you can bring back those icon of headshot guys, btw :P this image brings to my mind an idea of achievement : kill tanker looking out of...
  16. C

btw. i don't think there's a possibility for RO game engine to distinguish sighted shot form hip shot :confused: ;)
  17. C

another ideas: I'm Not Tank: Kill over 50 enemies using PTRD. Sorry I'm late: Get to capzone in last second before you team cap it Arty Party: Kill over 300 enemies using artillery Stupid Fagg: Kill 50 enemies with back stabb Peacemaker: Shoot weapon out of enemy's hand for 20 times...
  18. C

Arty Party : Kill more than 500 enemies using artillery Wicked Man: Stabb more than 30 enemies in one round Defender: Defend 20 cap zones being capped and don't die This is Sparta: Do first kill in the round for 15 times Emergency: Rescue friend being attacked by an enemy for 20 times I don't...
  19. C

Level Design [Preview] RO-MotorCyclesGP_B1

haha i love racing too :D we should make some interclan competition on this map :D