• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Beta Map GRAIN SILO_TANK ASSAULT_b2

Well GS TA_b2 is here, Im not sure as to how this beta will play out as i have taken a huge step in bringing the map to a heavy assault this time, Ok Im still to release GS_B6 as yet with its changes.no player changes though in it,just map work... So here is what iv'e done. player additions...
  2. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5_a1_tank Assault

lots of minor fixes some work on thw lighting in areas some retexturing again removed some S/M buildings /replaced with others moved allies rear spawn more to the bulk head of the silo fixed the problem with germans shooting into allies rear spawn fixed the rubbish paper sitting high on top...
  3. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

B5 is now updated,n ready, lots of minor fixes some work on thw lighting in areas some retexturing again removed some S/M buildings /replaced with others moved allies rear spawn more to the bulk head of the silo fixed the problem with germans shooting into allies rear spawn fixed the rubbish...
  4. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B4

Hi ppl,ive been hard at it to get this update to where i want it,There is still plenty that could be done. Ok the fixes are all ammo resupplys are now working, refixed silo some small tears worked some lighting areas ============================ updates increased last cap volume, top floor end...
  5. D

Beta Map Ro-Grain-silo_b3a

Well, after some game play i have been at it all day to get all what i think needs changing and fixing for the momment. sryy i didnt GET b2 out, needing a fix straight away,so here's B3a changed > axis squadies from 3-2 each side > minefields at allies spawn > moved minefield at silo open...
  6. D

Beta Map Ro-Grain-silo_b1

MAP time table> September 13 -- early hours on a Sunday, the 6th army and the 4th Panzer attacked, supported by a massive aerial bombardment. At first the assault went very well; within 24 hours the central railroad was under threat. They were also threatening to take the landmark grain...