• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

Just thought i'd give an upadate as to where Grian Silo is ATM. At the last post i was 99% done,NOW i'm back to the start of an old version thanks to a major crash of my mobo,hence i have lost the lot old and new content, Im back working on it now,so soon ill get the final ver done for 50...
  2. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

yeagh your right,i didnt even give it a thought to put portal in there ,so thanks for the heads up. i'll fix that Ive got the final 99% ready ,I just cant seem to get the player spawn to work proper at the top of silo for the last Obj."(. Ive had a good break from it to clear my head of brain...
  3. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

Bug report: The stairs at grid C2 upper left quadrant has a cap zone between landings one and two. fixed that issure.. ive been hard at it and im going to bring it to a FINAL now i just have to get the last spawn working properly and im done. ive really enjoyed this last bit, to finish the...
  4. D

Beta Map GRAIN SILO_TANK ASSAULT_b2

thanks for that, id only just seen it myself the other week looking for more detail on another web site, i wish id had seen it sooner. im the last bit of work now to final the map, as im going to work on another map real soon.. cheers..........")
  5. D

plz let me know about the changes if i need to fix or adjust any, as im going to do 1 more beta if needed and then into a final for this map..and also for grainsilo..thanks in aus Ro seems to be or has slowed right up,hard to get a game now,not sure as to why,i needed to test play my map and...
  6. D

Well GS TA_b2 is here, Im not sure as to how this beta will play out as i have taken a huge step in bringing the map to a heavy assault this time, Ok Im still to release GS_B6 as yet with its changes.no player changes though in it,just map work... So here is what iv'e done. player additions...
  7. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

man i nearly wet myself with the pics m8 thanks, ill use them to better the map with, wish i had seen them b4 i started,great stuff
  8. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

can you give me a screeny as to where the problem is with the stairs plz.PM me plz
  9. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

You bet! just pm me or post ya pics and ill will defiantly look at this for a next map, idid think of barrikady, but had forgotten about it,thanks for the map image,
  10. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

yeah i think its worked out better opening up the top floor more, As for opening up any side wall to get out to the edge, i wont do that, yes you could get some funny shots falling,But there mught be som idiot who might go and try it for real:eek: and find out they dont respawn lol... Im...
  11. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

beauty m8! im needing a game real bad, ill look out for you bloke aswell.. thanks for the server uploads, i do hope yu find it good playing..:)
  12. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

13. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5_a1_tank Assault

b5a1 was simply my thought of b5 map, with alpha 1 tank assault for a possible progression with having more to do or change. srry in not up with all the script path stuff, i guess now i should've just named it grainsilo_tankassault_b1 now i that see it more clearly..thanks for the info most...
  14. D

OK np's ive renamed my file to what yoy have and add a new link soon
  15. D

thanks all done
  16. D

WOULD this be better grainsilo_b5a1_tankassault
  17. D

lots of minor fixes some work on thw lighting in areas some retexturing again removed some S/M buildings /replaced with others moved allies rear spawn more to the bulk head of the silo fixed the problem with germans shooting into allies rear spawn fixed the rubbish paper sitting high on top...
  18. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

B5 is now updated,n ready, lots of minor fixes some work on thw lighting in areas some retexturing again removed some S/M buildings /replaced with others moved allies rear spawn more to the bulk head of the silo fixed the problem with germans shooting into allies rear spawn fixed the rubbish...
  19. D

3.SA is please to anounce the battle for Berlin & Stalingrad Nite.

I now have grain silo B5 done and ready,and i also have grain silo B5_a1_Tank assault as well.
  20. D

Beta Map Grain Silo B4

ive got B5 on the go atm, i think when thats up an going on servers ill then look at doing the silo with a stug and alike, i think itll be good for all,ppl then can have[ inf ]and [inf n tank],should be good...