• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Jesus I laugh at how insecure you guys can be over a computer game, taking ever opportunity to bash CoD and BF3 and then call anyone who doesn't play the game, the way you feel it should be played, as a 'kiddie'. If you wanna shovel ****, then shovel it at Tripwire for allowing such behavior...
  2. S

Session Bans for being good...

Regardless of whether you own a server or not, banning people because they get too many kills and you can't keep up is really pathetic. I'll sure as hell continue to avoid Nomad's server (as I have for the past several years). And guys, stop comparing RO to real life. Its a freaking video game...
  3. S

I have to restart my computer...

Despite the crass behavior of others on this forums regarding the state of the game, I gotta say, this is one of the buggiest titles I've played in a while. Performance headaches I can deal with, I played RO1 for years on a crummy pc, but the crashes and sloppy game lagging bugs take away from...
  4. S

An Open Letter To The Community

protector and snogg have you guys played the game yet?
  5. S

Resistance and Liberation, WW2 HL2 mod "most realistic experience possible".

While they've pumped in a lot of content, the game itself feels much clunkier then the alpha. Movement is brutal and the weapons handling is rotten. Not sure whats up with the head movement but it feels like my sprite has charged into combat after guzzling some ether or something. Fear and...
  6. S

Squad Realism units

IC........"Hooked on a feeling...":D
  7. S

Squad 169th Tank Brigade forming to battle the German Invaders

Vik and Vlad are back w00t! Call out to any other ex-181 members, return to the motherland!
  8. S

Squad Americans....We Want YOU!

Sweet jesus there are way more NA/NAish clans then I thought there was.
  9. S

Squad 169th Tank Brigade forming to battle the German Invaders

Nice to see some old faces. Best of luck guy.s
  10. S

The Wild Bunch pushing the envelope

Please have proper maps which are large enough to properly accommodate that size.
  11. S

[Music] Dragonforce tomorrow!

Ah, DF. Saw them live at the Opera House in April of 06 in Toronto. They were amazing that night, however I too have heard that at times they can put on terrible shows (rumor has it they simply get too wasted beforehand). While on the topic of shows, did anyone get to see the Metal Masters Tour...
  12. S

#1 Reason this game is dying...

If I had a dime for every new "RO is dying" and "I'm back" thread.......:D
  13. S

Squad 3rd Shock, Recruiting Again

Well the bottom line is with Koba, but we seem to be pretty busy with clan scrims and RO league, dunno if we have the time anymore for realism matches......
  14. S

Inglourious Basterds

Meh, I
  15. S

Squad The Red Army's 181st Tank Brigade is enroute to the front!

Ah good to see the 181tb is still kicking *** and taking names. Just don't rely on your commissar to call in arty from the radio house vik :D
  16. S

Squad The Red Army's 181st Tank Brigade is enroute to the front!

Courtesy of viktor who is still fighting on the Ostfront, but on the gaming board now. http://www.181tb.org/fow_soviet_project.htm Now if we can only convince him to come back and restart the 181 ! :D
  17. S

Craigslist Apartment

And a guy like that lives in Vancouver? :p
  18. S

Weird lagging issue

Ah if only I knew it were that easy.... Thanks a lot Morello. RO runs smooth now. :)
  19. S

Weird lagging issue

Yeah I get the same thing, i just warp or telaport somewhere every 30 seconds or so and then i sorta lock up in the same spot for a few seconds before I can move again (meanwhile everything else around me is running smooth). I am certain its my wireless connection here, because back home with my...
  20. S

insulting each other in-game (please read)

Ah I love people like that, its hilarious to hear those mic nazi's explode. Often compels me to grief them a bit:D