• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Foo'bar

3D & Animation Diablo stuff's

sidecar is planned?
  2. Foo'bar

3D & Animation Has anyone made a Ratte?

Do we talk about RO or "Secret wishes by the allies for the germans to have"? ;)
  3. Foo'bar

2 Ideas: Stolen Vehicles / Destroy Environment

Stealing a enemy tank perhaps isn't realistic. But stealing a car or truck isn't at all. That's no crap and we need it. There's no reason why a german driver shouldn't be able to drive a russian car or vice versa.
  4. Foo'bar

Compiled list of *good* suggestions from RO for ROHOS

Tank crew members beeing killed by armour penetrating bullets, without destroying the complete tank. Say a PTRD bullet penetrating turret should kill the tank commander sitting behind.
  5. Foo'bar

Level Design KV-2 with dark turret

I have to check. Deleted it after seen it ;)
  6. Foo'bar

Compiled list of *good* suggestions from RO for ROHOS

Full head tracker support to let the characters turn their heads in the direction the player is looking to. For all characters even when they're looking outside the tank turrets. Another suggestion is about the tanks themselves: Please let tanks behave like tanks not like RC toys. They are...
  7. Foo'bar

The OFFICIAL Share your achievements thread

None of them and proud of it :P
  8. Foo'bar

Beta Map RO-Alte_Ziegelei (beta4.8)

Achievements? Who needs them? ;)
  9. Foo'bar

Rebuild lights? No I didn't. Is that important to do after putting new vehicles into a map? I will try it out, thanks.
  10. Foo'bar

:D another one of those problems wich only I have?
  11. Foo'bar

Recently I've put a KV-2 tank into my map. Ingame the tank had a very dark almost black turret. All other hull seemed to be lightened well. Where's the problem here?
  12. Foo'bar

Server Server starts map new - without command

Yes, I've understood so far. But in the map I can set maptime to 99 minutes max. I'm searching for the best way to let a map run more than 99 minutes.
  13. Foo'bar

Aha. So if I want to run my map for say 300 minutes then I set the maptime to 0 and the timelimit to 300?
  14. Foo'bar

The maptime will be ignored when there's a time limit > 0? And when time limit = 0 then the maptime is relevant? Can I set the maptime to 0 and let it run only after time limit setting? Will that work?
  15. Foo'bar

Yes of course, but I have a round limit of 5 (win limit 3). However the map is loading new each time instead of just putting all players back to spawns. Now I will set the time limit up to 999. Will this help?
  16. Foo'bar

The intention is to end the map after 60 minutes (just for testing if at least 60 minutes will work properly instead of 99). Unfortunately it stops at 59:55 and loads new each single time. That's my problem.
  17. Foo'bar

Here are some redorchestra.ini sections (a server.ini doesn't exist): [Engine.GameInfo] GoreLevel=2 MaxSpectators=2 MaxPlayers=40 AutoAim=1.000000 GameSpeed=1.000000 bChangeLevels=False bStartUpLocked=False bNoBots=False bAttractAlwaysFirstPerson=False NumMusicFiles=13 bEnableStatLogging=False...
  18. Foo'bar

Level Design Map Win - Loss Ratio

Very good idea, Jeff!
  19. Foo'bar

Release: Realism Match

Me blind... thanks ;)
  20. Foo'bar

Beta Map RO-Alte_Ziegelei (beta4.8)

Hi BartBear, I didn't forget you :P but I was thinking that making one announcement here in main forum was enough. Next time you'll get a extra letter :) And with releasing the final AZ you even will get new screenshots :)