• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Something coming ...

avt-40
  2. K

Ro Ts

I'm running a TS server off my local machine for RO (among other games) that's open to anyone that feels like playing a game, IP is 70.115.4.179, feel free to drop by.
  3. K

Pisses me off (not game)

Get more RAM, and turn your settings down until you do.
  4. K

T-60, Hitting too hard

Yeah I noticed on Hedgehog especially, the T-60 is tearing through the front of the PIII's when it should only really have a chance hitting the side and rear armor.
  5. K

Where's the Teamwork?

I run a teamspeak server for RO among other games, if you want teamwork feel free to join up, im usually up for a game. 70.115.4.179 is the IP, and I'll get you registered. EDIT- IP changed to 70.115.4.179
  6. K

Tactics how sfe wou;ld it be to....

It's not a very smart idea to begin with, and you need to get a couple of things straight. 1. Small Arms fire does not take out a half-track. (Unless you consider a PTRD small arms) 2. Blasting rock music over your mic in any game is annoying and will piss everyone off. 3. It has one MG-34...