• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Model

[Crash] Crash during map load

I will try driversweeper and report back and post results.
  2. Model

Game locks up entire computer randomly

I had similar problems. What i did was change graphic card as mine was not working properly.
  3. Model

[Crash] Crash during map load

I am having big problems with RO2 lately. Atm i cant play RO2 at all, after i changed graphic card 2 times because of graphic card problems. So after that RO2 have been crashing during map load. Ive even reinstalled game several times without success. I have uploaded my latest dump (dmp) file...
  4. Model

Beta Map Ogledow

A very nice and simple tool ! :cool:
  5. Model

Beta Map [Map release]TE-Butovo

We didn't encounter any crashes, tho we only played 1 round. And i just want to thank this mapper of hes great work. Its absolutely epic ! We can play it online !
  6. Model

Custom map Butovo-b1

Server files i jst put in the Cookedpc folder (Where bunch of other UPK files are), and restart server and do the chg map command but it crashes the server. What do i do wrong ?
  7. Model

Level Design Lockdown

There is a map out (TE-Butovo-B1) that is released with server files and said to be uploaded to a server and playable. So it seems it is fixed, i just want to know how to make a map playable on a server. One thing i do belive and that is that Fast DL is broken, so all need to DL map manually...
  8. Model

Level Design Lockdown

And how do we play a custom maps online, where to put the map files etc. Fast dl possible ? Any guide on that coming ?
  9. Model

Level Design Lockdown

Is there possible to remove lockdown from a map and play it online ? Or is mapping still not available for online play yet ?
  10. Model

Bodies stay mutator possible ?

Here is the mutator for DH. It worked in SP/Practice, but as soon you try online it screws alot of things up. Like no nades, cant fire gun and some random weird things. Also a note when this was made it was for a older version of DH, so it might not work anymore...
  11. Model

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

I think TWI needs to send their PR department on some course on communication. They do need it. EDIT: And this forum is such a mess, i dont think any mods or admin have any plans at all of it. Its jst bunch of rubble, a more organized forum would help alot. Both for the public and for the...
  12. Model

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Hehe, i guess so. :) But am in no hurry, i am looking forward to see the editor. Start some learning.
  13. Model

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Ive posted here some days ago and i havent recieved one yet. I guess they stopped handing them out, or Yoshiro jst got lazy.
  14. Model

Red Orchestra 2: Ostfront '41 - '45

Very nice ! Good job Hobitt :D
  15. Model

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I would love a key ! :D
  16. Model

Server Round Time Limit

Thank you for your answer, ill try that out :)
  17. Model

Server Round Time Limit

I was thinking maybe if there was a command we can put to override that time. So server can edit it them self, much easier. I see a timelimit in ROGame.ini under Territories, but seems that the map decides, in RO1 you could override those. Rammjager also stated that you would be able to switch...
  18. Model

Server Round Time Limit

Are we getting any answer on this ? I did see one post with some server config (ro2.ini or something) where he did add more time for firefights. We jst need to know what to edit.
  19. Model

Bodies stay mutator possible ?

Is it possible that someone could make/edit an mutator for DH that makes dead bodies stay. This would make realism battles much more kickass, as this cant be used on public 50 slot servers as the game would lagg balls because of all bodies. Ive got one already but its not running on a server...
  20. Model

Level Design Editing the weapon classes on a map

@UncleDrax Yes ive been looking ther aswell, but i dont have that exe file in my red orchestra directory. like that little guide shows, and it seems like its for Unreal tournament 2004.