• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

RS Game Will Not Start

When I try to play RO2/RS I just get a notification saying "Preparing to launch Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer..." I don't get any progress after that.
  2. M

Retail Buyers Get the Shaft

So a friend and I both preordered you-know-what from Gamestop. We went to pick it up on September the 13th, 2011... ...the day you-know-what was officially released, only to be told that we COULDN'T HAVE IT UNTIL TOMORROW... :mad: So I ask: Is this Gamestop's doing, or that of Tripwire?
  3. M

Why are all US Emails Banned?

As said above, why are all US Emails Banned? Nobody can register using a US Email, be it Yahoo, AOL, MSN or whatever.
  4. M

[Error] Runtime Error

Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6000) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3407 MHz with 2045MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS (9746) ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0 History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <-...
  5. M

Cannot connect to Stock RO Servers

So, for a few days now I have not been able to play RO. I get the Master Query loaded up, but when I try to enter a server I instantly get "Connection Failed". Instantly, no loading or anything. My Favourites is also gone, I don't know if this is related. Anyways does anyone have any help?
  6. M

No.1 RO bot?

I'd have to say Anatolii, HANDS DOWN.
  7. M

How to transfer game to another account?

I'd like to transfer my RO game to another Steam account, how do I do that? I'm trying to transfer it from my old account to my current one.