• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Thank you tripwire.

Lately I've been spending a lot of time playing BF:Vietnam. It's funny now, to see another Vietnam game be announced.
  2. M

RS Game Will Not Start

When I try to play RO2/RS I just get a notification saying "Preparing to launch Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer..." I don't get any progress after that.
  3. M

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

That was one of my favourite parts of RO. :)
  4. M

Retail Buyers Get the Shaft

So a friend and I both preordered you-know-what from Gamestop. We went to pick it up on September the 13th, 2011... ...the day you-know-what was officially released, only to be told that we COULDN'T HAVE IT UNTIL TOMORROW... :mad: So I ask: Is this Gamestop's doing, or that of Tripwire?
  5. M

Twtwtw

Nice!
  6. M

Amazing new screenshots!

This is not from a training film. The soldier pictured is Swedish. You can most easily tell by looking at the bayonet. I'll shut up now. All the "heroes" should look like this guy. He truely does look the veteran. Nice!
  7. M

Amazing new screenshots!

Good work! Now, find me a picture of a German or a Soviet soldier with their ID tag hanging out, like a piece of bling. As an aside, will we see the AVT-40, or some prototype Soviet weapons?
  8. M

Amazing new screenshots!

Nothing can calm the realism buffs down entirely. I'm still not comfortable with the "Hero" concepts. I'm somewhat happy knowing they will not be a common site, but I think more reassuring would be some numbers... With a 64 player server, how many "Hero" slots will be available? 2, one for each...
  9. M

What will you make avoid buying this game?

I'm going to wait a bit, and listen to what other people think of the game before I buy it.
  10. M

German AT-rifle MPZB 41

Well, no MKB42's were in Stalingrad either...
  11. M

German AT-rifle MPZB 41

All this HEROES crap. It's ruining this game!
  12. M

PC Gamer Jan Issue Cover: "Why RO2 will beat CoD:BlOps"

Anyways someone can scan a copy of the article and drop it in my Inbox? I would be very appreciative! :o
  13. M

HoS box art announced!

It would suck if that was the final box art.
  14. M

he Revenge of the Turul a add-on for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45

Truely an impressive amount of content already completed! I'm looking forward to the progress of this mod.
  15. M

No Luger?

He was talking about the C96. More SS units used the C96.
  16. M

PAX Interview (sorry, gonna have to read :P)

Haven't been here in awhile, but I'm liking ALOT of the things I see mentioned in the OP.:)
  17. M

Mare Nostrum

It is so beautiful to see a full MN server!:o