• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Video- killin and defending Kaukasus

nice video! inflames kicks ass btw
  2. S

Demo?

just buy the game :)
  3. S

Now here's the funny part.

you like to use the adjective "creamy" lol
  4. S

>>The Pleasure<<

i havent done it but i hear you can shoot the rifle out of a enemies hand... if so... that is ultra realistic... im loving this game
  5. S

version not compatable?

thanks man i feel really dumb... sorry for wasting anyones time... see i bookmarked the forums... not the site... so i didnt see the front page. see you on the battlefield
  6. S

version not compatable?

when i click on any server i get a quick message that says "version not compatable" then a "cannot connect" message. one every single server i try to connect to. I played the game earlier today with no problems... so you can understand my frustration.
  7. S

version not compatable?

i know this isnt the tech support... i tried posting in there and no one responds... and i kinda wanna fix this and play as soon as possible. It wont let me join any servers because it says that my version is not compatable... anyone know how to help me?
  8. S

It wont let me join any servers

it says my version of RO is not compatible... but there isnt any new version of RO im aware of... wtf
  9. S

It wont let me join any servers

i was just playing this game earlier today but i had some stuff to do (damn having a life) but anyways i get on again and its not letting me join any servers saying unable to connect... but it says this when i try to join any server. I logged off steam... and back on... started the game up again...
  10. S

bots need fixed...

lmao before i played online i played in practice mode and this one bot like spun in circles over and over and like floated up onto a tank and then fell off... killing itself... i laughed my ass off... then got shot.
  11. S

that first kill!! (merged)

YES! i was lying in a ditch... avoiding tank detection from a nearby soviet tank... and bring up my ironsights... i waited for any soldiers to come past my way... then i got a russki after 2 missed shots i got him with my third... god bless the kar98 haha. this game is so much fun... i got my...
  12. S

First Impressions

my first impressions: i finally got everything downloaded... changed the keys around and set up my resolution... joined a server of about 15. For the first 30 seconds i was worried because it seemed like it wouldnt run well on my computer... but then my computer adjusted and the game ran...
  13. S

2 minutes passed

6 mins passed now
  14. S

Playable Demo

bicyclerepairman has the FAQ tattooed on his ass so just as him to bend over. :p EDIT: thice pwned
  15. S

RO:O Pictures! and need help with my video

ill hold you to that:p
  16. S

RO:O Pictures! and need help with my video

i want to see these videos... someone help this man!! HELLLP HIM
  17. S

Which player class will you be?

i love manual bolting... like in "the trenches" mod for half-life
  18. S

New SNIPER footage! (by dslyecxi)

i really just want to see a video of team work... like tactics and full team rushing on enemy positions... that would make me cream my pants.