• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lettland

Crucible event schedule

Mikeedude - I was having the same issue... And I'm a TWB member! Everytime I went into one of our servers, I'd last about 30 seconds and then get kicked with a message stating that I'd been kicked because something in the punkbuster B exe had failed. Here's what I did: 1) Navigate to this...
  2. Lettland

South American servers?

I think there used to be a Brazilian RO2 clan as well. I'd guess they would have had a server. Can't remember what they were called though... :(
  3. Lettland

Auto-kick for staying alive

We had this back when I was in =TaT=, and indeed, moving the mouse wasn't enough. You had to step to one side a bit get it to "reset" and remove the warning.
  4. Lettland

Rakowice requires significant improvements

I've felt that the RO2 version is fairly well balanced, but felt there was slight favor for the attacker. Maybe it's just been my team, but I think I've lost more times as a defender than won the map as an attacker.
  5. Lettland

Squad =TaT= basics.

Just because I like closure... =TaT= is done and over with. We pretty much turned out the lights and locked the doors in mid-July. We had a great run - being around for about 4 years now, but all good things must come to an end. Thanks to everyone that played on our servers and joined...
  6. Lettland

Squad Anti-=TaT= crusader at large.

I don't think it'd be Bryson - he left the clan of his own accord a while back. Donut isn't actually in our clan although he's played a lot on our servers. He's with [BoH]. But we'll keep trying to sort this out. Thanks for any support you all can give us! :) It's pretty clear that it's...
  7. Lettland

Squad Anti-=TaT= crusader at large.

We (=TaT=) have weekly meetings and are all familiar with Viper's voice. The guy that came in with Viper's name sounded nothing at all like the real Viper, so it was pretty obvious it wasn't the real Viper.
  8. Lettland

Any chance of death moans coming back?

I never lost the moans. Always had them and I've no idea how my sound is set up. Just a couple of days ago I was huddled down in cover and I hear bootsteps come up behind me - a fellow soldier. A moment later, a near by burst of fire and my comrade drops. He was moaning and gurgling away to...
  9. Lettland

New Competition : CUP CTF by {G.F.A}

Did any of the video make it to YouTube?
  10. Lettland

New Competition : CUP CTF by {G.F.A}

We're in. Clan Name : =TaT= (Thick As Thieves) Leader Player Name: Lettland Numbers of players (that will participate): We'll have 8, possibly 10 Questions (if any): None at the moment --------------------- Can I loan a server?: No (sorry) Server IP/Port: Location: Hosting Company: Numbers of...
  11. Lettland

Fallen Fighters/Red Square

I think there was a thread somewhere where someone had posted a map of the Stalingrad area and the positions of all the maps - but I've no idea where that is now. :D
  12. Lettland

Your Favorite RO2 moment

My favorite so far is probably the 247m sniper kill I made on Fallen Fighters - I'm just not that good as a sniper, so that was a real (nice!) surprise for me! :)
  13. Lettland

That damn ladder in Pavlov's House

I never knew it was there at first until I walked over it and fell down and died!
  14. Lettland

Pavlov was a man, not a woman....

Makes sense that a "house" would be feminine. After all, she's got Russians and Germans going in and out of her all the time... Sorry. Terrible joke!
  15. Lettland

who's testing the beta?

LoL Excellent point! :)
  16. Lettland

who's testing the beta?

This happens to me so bloody often! Just last night, I was on regular RO2 in Barracks and heard a PPSh firing in the next. Assuming it was a friendly Russian player, I rush in and get cut to pieces by a German player! ACK!
  17. Lettland

Affirmation Thread

Definitely Horse himself! Great motivator to get the job done without being overbearing. :)
  18. Lettland

About RO Ladder Closing

Hillstorm, You said exactly what I've been thinking a long time now. :)