• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 3

points ideas

Two ideas here I have done a search. Anyway. 1.make killing a sniper or mg 2 points this would encourage your teams sniper(s) to counter snipe and take out mgs as I hardly ever see snipers doing this. 2.For the defending team if they are in the cap zone they will get something like 1 point...
  2. 3

If the realism buffs

Had thier way with RO.Lets say all the realism buffs had thier way with ro what do you think it would be like.This is just a fun thread so don't take any offence :p or start flame wars. 'road maps' where you would have to walk between each territory for 2 hours. Getting a grenade out would...
  3. 3

More detail/animations in tanks

My first topic here so hello everyone :D. Anyway here is my suggestions I have done a search and nothing has come up and checked in the topic at the top. I was wondering if it would be possible to put more detail into the tanks interiors ie making the actual dials move for speed rpm and...