• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 3

TF2-style "Progressive maps"

A wolfenstein style layout for the campaign would be great. :)
  2. 3

So what voice commands will there be this time?

It would be great in sp if you shouted an insult the AI would shout one back :D
  3. 3

Bandaging?

I remember dod 3.0 had bandaging it worked quite well imo and was one of my fave features :)
  4. 3

***Your Favourite Beer***

Yum :D
  5. 3

Tactics Advanced Infantry Tactics

Why you nitpicking at such trvial things??? Anyway If you are defending and shoot a bunch of guys or even one always move but stay close to your last position they nearly always come back for some revenge.Also his buddies probally heard you.Someone may reply to this with 'ive always done that'...
  6. 3

Forcing TeamPlay

so you could not see the clown car drive by was not a joke? :confused:
  7. 3

Tali-Ihantala 1944 movie

This looks awsome! :)
  8. 3

Coolest drummer ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98BJ36K1wo Hes even better live video by me :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLGFyDh1iDo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItt53o_I7I
  9. 3

24/7 Danzig hurting the NA RO community?

Im sure most of these danzig only players would play on a server with just the smaller infantry maps.odessa,basovka,danzig,kauk etc would go down well I think.
  10. 3

24/7 Danzig hurting the NA RO community?

danzig is the dust2 of RO.Why can't you just bare the high pingsof the euro servers? I play on servers with ping upto 250 I'd rather do that than play danzig :p
  11. 3

RO Psychology

4.Sniper is key to winning a map... our sniper is **** please change class :cry: :cry: I'd say mgs are more important most people THINK snipers will carry thier team to victory I think a good sniper does help but is not essentual to a win.
  12. 3

What car do you drive?

Those front lights aftermarket? nevet seen those on this mustang looks really nice btw :) you are all making me envious its so expensive here in the uk to learn... and then theres insuring em and keeping them on the road... maybe when I get a new job...
  13. 3

A Stroke of Fate: The Hitler Assassination Game

looks good i'd rather play one trying to get to stalin though :p
  14. 3

Level Design [Preview] Dubrava

played this earlier today Two things 1.German spawn at start is way too far back.. 2.Spawn protection just above the trench needs moving further back or removing
  15. 3

Tactics Bonzai driving tanks. Discuss.

ive just been playing the map in question and me and my clanmates drove the tank stright through into thier lines and made the cap happen after shouting at the pubbers to move up while axis were too busy trying to avoid getting ran over or mg'd by us.In a pub it simply won't work keeping the...
  16. 3

09.10.07 . One more T-34 .

ive seen 3 or 4 more on englishrussia.com also im sure theres plenty more so if ever in russia or the baltics make sure you have a tractor and goto a swamp :D:cool:
  17. 3

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

I can play fine with upto 200ping as rifleman the netcode in RO is excellent and the best ive come across.
  18. 3

Nade spam

I think that would depend on the caliber of the weapon and how close you are for example an mg should rip through atleast 3 people at 50m where as a pistol would just get the front guy.
  19. 3

Nade spam

why do people still complain about this its about as bad as people running into arty thats already fallen once I know all the bad nade spots on all maps so most the time I stay away.Its the same things over and over because the maps don't change example on zhitomir1941 you know there will be an...
  20. 3

Iron Crescendo Needs New Players!

your sig is awsome did you make it?