• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Conection error after some seconds/minutes

Here is the Log
  2. T

I forgot it! Here is the redorchestra.log, i hope it could be useful. I have an ATI Radeon X300 series, Pentium 4 3Ghz, 1Gb Ram DDR. Plz someone help me, i really want to play.
  3. T

Connection Failed with DX9 enabled...

I have a similar problem. I get a connection failed while I
  4. T

Hi! I am having some trouble with Red Orchestra. I can see all servers and join to all of them, but in all of the games, I get the message "Conection error". I never know when the game is going to disconnect, and it
  5. T

Weeheeee C++ Runtime Fix!

Thnx for the fix, but it
  6. T

Runtime Error :(

Things that I made, but in vain: -Changing this lines in the different positions that you all recommend(to use Direct 3D or OpenGL): ;RenderDevice=D3D9Drv.D3D9RenderDevice RenderDevice=D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice ;RenderDevice=Engine.NullRenderDevice ;RenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice...
  7. T

Patch update error?

Hi again! I followed Zetsumei
  8. T

Hi! I have the same problem as everyone, the runtime error. I have an Ati Radeon 9600 XT. I have done all of the recomendations that all of you give, but nothing works. I play fine some days ago, but now i can
  9. T

Hi! I have the same problem as everyone, the runtime error. I have an Ati Radeon 9600 XT. I have done all of the recomendations that all of you give, but nothing works. I play fine some days ago, but now i can
  10. T

RunTime Library and Crash game

Same problem Same problem Hi! I have the same problem as everyone, the runtime error. I have an Ati Radeon 9600 XT. I have done all of the recomendations that all of you give, but nothing works. I play fine some days ago, but now i can
  11. T

Patch update error?

Note: I ahve tried all that you recommend along this thread, and other similar threads.
  12. T

Patch update error?

Problems Problems Hi! I have the same problem. Runtime error. My game works great but i get this problem some days ago, and i don
  13. T

Patch update error?