• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. HerrPorsche

Update Patch

Sorry I did not mean to grip, just still sore I paid full price. Played for 2 minutes on classic on the new map. Hopefully the free weekend can bring in a different crowd. Good luck with this update.
  2. HerrPorsche

Update Patch

Please tell me that there are more vehicles added and more weapons. Not just some tweeks to a game that was half finished. Are they releasing truly more content?
  3. HerrPorsche

rogame.exe has stopped working

Ok guys I have found the reason for me why I was getting the ROGAME.EXE crash. My ram was defective and this was causing the problem. I replaced the ram and placed for around an hour last night without a problem. I have to say I had a good time. Now I do not know if this will be the problem for...
  4. HerrPorsche

I understand. I am one of the older Ro fans in term of age. I have been using pc's for many years and I have not experienced a game with this many problems since the 90's that I can remember. And that was from studios out of the former Eastern block. All I would like is to know that Tripwire is...
  5. HerrPorsche

A reminder to members on this forum

Hmm not being able to play the game because of a rogame.exe error is not complaining. Not one thing I have seen from Tripwire or anyone else on how to fix it. Other people are having the same problem. I have been trying everything and I can not play the game. People are frustrated and upset that...
  6. HerrPorsche

I am searching for answers to this problem however it seems that there is no guidance from Tripwire. I can not even play for more than 5 minutes without this error. Has there been any direction from them at all on this matter? I can play Darkest Hour with no problems. So I know its not my...
  7. HerrPorsche

[Error] Fatal error! ROgame.exe

I cant play the game at all because of this crash. Hell I have hardly wanted to play the new game much. But the few times I do I get this error message as well. I really feel like I have been taken to the cleaners with this game. I have never been this disapointed with a pc game before. I...
  8. HerrPorsche

Which tank would you like to see next after PzIII

True but anything you get will make it harder for the Germans...:)
  9. HerrPorsche

Which tank would you like to see next after PzIII

Yes of course Stug. I would like to see the Marder II to give the game a better mix of weapons.
  10. HerrPorsche

RO2: Nvidia 3D 'Not Recommended'

I have asked this many times however have never recieved an answer from tripwire. I hope they do because I use my 3D tv often...
  11. HerrPorsche

NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and ATI Eyefinity

Just watched the RO review from G4TV you have and WOW no wonder they are almost out of business. What a lame *** review. They complained that there were no cross hairs.... I guess they should stick to the console crowd. I lost all respect in G4TV after that review....
  12. HerrPorsche

NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and ATI Eyefinity

I asked this questions months ago and never got an answer. I hope they are going to support 3d. You have to have a certain resolution for 3D to work.
  13. HerrPorsche

Tactics What kind of gameplay in RO2 ?

I thought I was one of the old ones at 39 :). I am waiting as eagerly as you are. And it is not sad. Glad to see some older guys here enjoying RO. Porsche
  14. HerrPorsche

My thread which you should read and not flame.

I repsect you very much for posting this. I feel the same way. I have noticed that many of the people that have 1,000 plus postings on the forums, you do not really see playing the game much if at all. I have seen many of the old time players from the mod days coming back in now. I have said...
  15. HerrPorsche

Amazing new screenshots!

Everyone stop the whining on both sides. Lets just wait until the game comes out and see then what it is like. This all looks very embarrassing to outsiders who are stumbling onto the RO HOS website. Each side has a passion for the game. It is obvious that this passion sometimes comes across the...
  16. HerrPorsche

Amazing new screenshots!

I think the screen shots look amazing and I am looking forward to the game. I am glad to start seeing the guys that have been posting on here for years finally online playing RO again. It is good to see those names that I remember from the mod days when there were only 20 people worldwide...
  17. HerrPorsche

Amazing new screenshots!

I am sure one can set their own server to certain realism settings. This way everyone is happy. Just have to set your own classes on your own server. No need to bash everything here guys. Lets wait till the game is out first.
  18. HerrPorsche

Character Customisation (YES/NO) - The Definitive Thread

Allow choices for both sides as well. I know most of us are speaking about the German side. However the Russian side should have choices as well. Has there been an online FPS shooter that allowed this before?
  19. HerrPorsche

Send off for ROOST - 24 hours of RO1 before the release of RO2

Sounds like a blast... I am in... I can't believe how many years I have been playing this game. I was one of the few die hards during the mods days. I can remember when there were hardly 50 people playing world wide during the mod days. I have never grown tired of the game.
  20. HerrPorsche

3D & Animation Diablo stuff's

Amazing works.. I hope they make it into HOS. You are a very gifted individual..