• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

That looks disturbingly like a guy I knew in high school....
  2. S

yeah, hotlinking makes me sad too.
  3. S

Question for military nuts.

I'm not military nut, but I'm thinking it might depend on how big the country is.
  4. S

[Game] Your TOP10 Best Games Ever

In no particular order (well, basically the order my foggy brain can think of them) -Uniracers -Portal 1 & 2 -Crusaders of the Dark Savant -Half-Life 2 -Guild Wars -RO (various incarnations) -DoD 3.1b & v1.3 -Secret of Mana -Mirror's Edge -Mass Effect (save for the last 5 minutes) -Lemmings...
  5. S

Last chance to clean your Google history

Set to disabled by default. It's not paranoia if they're actually out to get you.
  6. S

Last chance to clean your Google history

Heh, I don't have a google account. =D Track me now *****es!
  7. S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L33t_speak#History Granted, this is wiki, so take it with a grain of salt.
  8. S

where's the underslung grenade launcher?
  9. S

Notch takes on bethesda, WITH DEATHMATCH!

Even better, it keeps lawyers out of it. The world could do with a fe...a lot less lawyers. I'm not entirely sure. I could see a few ringings willing to play for the Mojang team in this.
  10. S

I picked up Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for $10...too cheap not to pick up. I'm hoping for a daily sale on Portal 2 to go with the current sale. I'm hoping it gets down to 50% off. If that doesn't happen, I'll get it for it's current 33% off on the last day of the sale.
  11. S

Quote of the day

:'( RIP. Shame he didn't make it.
  12. S

I'm going to steal this and build it in Minecraft. Night time explosion or evil alien tentacle thing? You decide.
  13. S

Quote of the day

I think you just found the motto for the Tea Party...
  14. S

Question to the podium: do you even play RO?

I used to play man moons ago, from the Beta through Combined Ops and into RO:Ost, but I haven't played in quite some time. I found, that with many games, who you play with is almost as important as what game you're playing, and all of my friends have also moved on from RO. I'm hoping for a...
  15. S

Hmmm, LGA 1155, LGA 1366, or wait LGA 2011

Ok, for some idiotic reason these forums no longer like SeaMonkey and my post has been eaten twice. Short, short version. Core2 Duo's had the 775 socket. This was replaced with the low end 1156 and the high end 1366. The 1156 is being replaced with the 1155. The 1366 is being replaced with the...
  16. S

All too often images don't load for me. Raziel's last image was blank for me, as were all these crazy guys with guns on the last page. Facebook images never load for me, but that's probably because I don't have a Facebook account. What I'm finding REALLY weird though is that this is third time...
  17. S

with the exception of the ram, that's practically my system. =D I've only got 6 gigs atm, but I've got the i7 920 and the radeon 4800. I wouldn't say it was worth 2 grand though.
  18. S

[Image] WTF is this..and where can i get one??

ok, so there's a picture, but what the hell is it? Got a link to an article or something? It just looks like a sphere with some cracks in it.
  19. S

from what I understand the less funny something is the more popular it is as a meme (unless cats are involved).
  20. S

Pirate Bay

there was also something I read recently from Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails. He was saying that his multi-million dollar recording contract was pretty much that he and his bandmates got 80 cents for each CD that was sold and that first and foremost all that money had to go to paying back the...