• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NightriderAOF

[Error] No servers in server browser

My server browser was working fine earlier, until I left a game and refreshed, which caused my internet connection to lock up for several minutes, so I tried replacing those two steam config files, and now no servers are showing up.
  2. NightriderAOF

[Error] In-Game server browser doesn't work

I see about 1,040 people playing online, but I only get one server with 1 person on it, and all other servers are empty. The Steam server browser shows the active servers, but RO2 just crashes if I try to launch from there.
  3. NightriderAOF

Can't change audio channels

I remember being able to enable 128 channels in the beta, why does it revert back to 32 now?
  4. NightriderAOF

[Crash] Crash Dump

Just noticed the stickied thread, please delete :IS2:.
  5. NightriderAOF

[Error] Floor Clipping on Station

Category:Level Design 1. Join server playing the map Station 2. Go prone in the upstairs of a building or on the station platform This bug results in you clipping through the bottom of the map, or the floor of a building. Reproducibility:Always Summary:Player clips through bottom of...
  6. NightriderAOF

Why Punkbuster and not VAC?

I know VAC is a server-side option, but why is PB the default anti-cheat instead of VAC?
  7. NightriderAOF

[Error] Menu music drops out when settings are changed.

It seems the menu music fades out whenever you click on anything in the settings tab, and it never fades back in. Happens every time I run the game.
  8. NightriderAOF

[Question] FXAA Not Working?

I have FXAA on High, yet I still seem to be getting copious amounts of jaggies, as if I had FXAA on Low or Off, so I've resorted to running AA through my GPU, which helps a bit, but uses more resources. Anyone else have this? Updating with screenshot. This is using FXAA High.
  9. NightriderAOF

Assist Points for Tank Drivers

While playing with a friend on Gumrak, I couldn't help but notice that I received 0 points when he knocked out a tank, so even though our tank was successful, I ended the round with no points or honor awarded. Dunno if this is a bug or deliberate, but tank drivers should receive some award for...
  10. NightriderAOF

[Error] Tank won't move with driver unbuttoned

I've noticed that if you're driving a tank, at least the Panzer 4, and you unbutton as driver the movement controls no longer work. I can throttle all the way up to 100%, but there's no response until I button up. After I close the drivers hatch, tank controls work fine.
  11. NightriderAOF

Internet Disconnects

For some reason RO2 interrupts my internet connection randomly when I exit the game. I'll be dc'd from Ventrilo as soon as I exit, and none of my browser pages load for a while. Doesn't happen with any other program.
  12. NightriderAOF

[Error] Server browser fails to load after one game.

When I start the game up, the browser works just fine, but it seems like most of the time after I leave the first server I join, the server list fails to populate again, and I have to restart.
  13. NightriderAOF

Music Options

RO2 needs a "disable music during gameplay" option like RO1 had. While I love hearing Sam Hulick's amazing score during the menu and start/end of matches, I'd rather not have music playing while I'm actually playing the game.
  14. NightriderAOF

[Question] Can't Change Audio Channels

Is changing audio channels from 32 to 128 locked out for now, or is this a bug? Would love to get the full monty on sound with my sound card and headset.
  15. NightriderAOF

Over-pressure kills

I've been wondering about this one for a while. The back-blast from a panzerfaust can kill in RO, and I'm assuming they would in RO2 if the Panzerfaust had existed in 1942, but what about over-pressure from the main gun of a tank firing? Will it be deadly to be too close to a tank's gun while...
  16. NightriderAOF

Weapon shot ouf of hand destroyed?

I don't think I've seen this before, but will weapons shot out of your hand be damaged or destroyed? Would be an interesting feature, having to scrounge a weapon off a dead teammate/enemy, considering there are usually plenty of both.
  17. NightriderAOF

Portable Mortars?

Title says it all. The Darkest Hour team is coming out with portable mortars that use a gunner and spotter system, and judging by the tutorial they recently released, it looks very nice. Have you guys at TW considered adding such a system to HOS?
  18. NightriderAOF

Separate Controls for Tank and Infantry

It would be nice if we could have movement and combat controls for tank and infantry separate. For instance, you could remap "Fire" to the spacebar for tanks, and keep it as mouse 1 for infantry.
  19. NightriderAOF

TrackIR

Simply put, will ROHOS support TrackIR?
  20. NightriderAOF

Anti-Tank Weapons

Normally in RO infantry have panzerfausts as a great way of dealing with enemy armor. However, the panzerfaust and panzerschreck entered production in 1943, the year after the battle. So I'm wondering if infantry will have suitable weapons to counter arty other than satchel charges and AT...