• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

[Game] The next IL-2 Sturmovik ... for consoles only

The thread title is a little misleading,BOB SOW is still in devlopment for PC it has nothing to with this game,Oleg licenced a different software group to work on this title so 1C and Oleg have nothing to with as such besides giving them a modified 1946 il2 engine,they are fuly focused on the PC...
  2. S

[Game] Real Warfare Mod for Sudden Strike 2

I liked the Aprm mods better but RWM is good also.
  3. S

[Game] Mass Effect - PC soon to be owners

Looking forward to this release!
  4. S

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

If thats your price bracket I'd try and stump the little extra for an 8800GT,better value and performance,I think their around the 160/180 euro mark now,that GTS640mb you posted and saod was around the same price would even better than the 8600GT,its still a good card(640),its just that newer...
  5. S

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

Get a 8800gts512mb,I didnt think the 640mb are still for sale!,the512mb is the faster card,and will give 8800GTX performance
  6. S

[Game] The Airborne Invasion of North Sahrani

Cant find it on steam at all.
  7. S

[Game] Frontlines: Fuel of War

Can you control the air units with a Joystick or am I asking for too much>?
  8. S

GameSpy vs In-game Browser?

They havent even updated GS yet for Vista64 yet,it works but you need work arounds for most games to even get to the lobby!,I use it for one particular RTS (SS3) because I have to, otherwise I wouldnt touch GS with a barge poll,ohh and I couldn't find any server listings in the so called RO lobby.
  9. S

[Game] Frontlines: Fuel of War

From Kaos Studios (previously known as Trauma Studios, producers of Desert Combat, an extremely popular modification for Battlefield 1942),due out this month I beleive,anyone have any intrest in it?,some of the videos look awsome from the offical site.
  10. S

[Game] Sins Of a Solar Empire

http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=767&page=2 review of it here,I'm very tempted,but I think I would lose my social life......forever.
  11. S

C&C + IPX + Vista = Fail

Had the exact same problem a few weeks ago,sadily I never found a fix and xp now resides on a little partiton of my HD,funnily enough Tiberium Sun and Red Alert didn't last long on it:D
  12. S

Stupid question

Good one idiot,I think you had too many bottle of wine to be honest.
  13. S

shooting out of a tank

Infantry before tank and clearing houses like they should and no need for this,shout on your comms more at the infantry.:D
  14. S

Rifle grenades continued

They ruined a particular other game dont want them dont need em regards HMG and sniper Union.:D
  15. S

Activision and Blizzard merge to become . . .

Harsh very harsh we old timers have some classic and ground breaking games from that period that we will look back on and love till we die.:cool: not to mention major software houses of nowadays in their infancy.(you can rolel me back into the wheelchair now son I WANT TO BOOT MY C-64 UP)
  16. S

Sudden Strike 3 demo

Was gonna make a thread about this game but have been to busy testing the demo this last week!I'm a big fan of the series/mods,the game is out today in France and Germany next week uk week after,I really liked the demo for what it was,but will have to wait to see what the multi is like(which is...
  17. S

Timeshift

Hey Nagels, ya my brother picked it up at Game it seems this game has gone under the radar for a lot of people:D,online seems non existant also so far,Siearra have a demo out I didnt know about http://forums.vgames.com/thread.jspa?threadID=66060&tstart=0 worth alook anyway,the timesuit really...
  18. S

Timeshift

Anyone tryed this?,I got a free copy of it off my brother who couldn't run it on his laptop:D,its quite fun once you get into it,lots of weapon choices also and the suit is great once you get the hang of it,havent tryed it online yet,but I think this game got a pretty low release?,forums fairly...
  19. S

RO Psychology

Yes I agree on this,I play mostly TWB 50 (2)communityservers and the more vocal the better,peeps do actually listen.
  20. S

CoD4 Demo

Got a feeling this will be my first purchase of the series since the orginal,,ok its still arcadey and has the grenade sounds from the orginal (clunk clunk clunk! :D) ,but visually it was brilliant and ,all da "Black hawk Down" movie fans will be creaming their pants for this game./end...