• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Klaus

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

When that TK makes you want to flip the table https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi9SClSRQk4
  2. Klaus

[Game] WH40K Eternal Crusade. "F2P" massive FPS coming in 2015.

These news are as exciting as going to work after the weekend!
  3. Klaus

[Game] Company of Heroes 2

I get so many crashes mid-game its getting really frustrating.. anyone else get that? any solutions? Also the game plays terrible on my machine, while I can play Red Orchestra 2 on high details - I can barely run this on lowest details and when I put lowest details it still says 'WARNING YOU PUT...
  4. Klaus

Weird & Wonderful Wehrmacht Pictures

lol, only the friendly wermacht! misunderstood nazi germany, wanted to bring peace and love to the world and it was just afew people that ruined it for them! and thats the most horrible thing, what you said, they were human beings just as you and I. Just shows you that everyone can become a...
  5. Klaus

North Korea and United States War?

I think this was "ordered" by Iran to test the west
  6. Klaus

French demotivator

Provokative opinion: France as a warring country held about 2 months (give or take) and is mocked by people from countries which held about 2 days at best (and welcomed the germans at worse).
  7. Klaus

[Series] The Walking Dead

Last episode next week, time for a cast change!
  8. Klaus

[Movie] Unsere M

I consider watching the show but I have a question - Does this show give a more or less realistic view of the Germans of the period or is it the "neo" view where everyone is innocent, miserable and victims and only follow Hitler and a bunch of villian-looking SS guys (who are also the only...
  9. Klaus

[Game] Tomb Raider

Finished the game, thought it was excellent. Collecting salvage is used to upgrade weapons and equipment so its not abandoned completely. The game has many epic moments and it felt like watching an epic holywood movie.. my gf who doesnt play pc games at all sat with me as i started it and...
  10. Klaus

French demotivator

11. Klaus

[Series] The Walking Dead

*********** SPOILERS *************** . . . . . . . . . . . . Ok, the hell with episode 14 It was the worse of season 3 and I think worse of season 2!! What the **** is Andrea doing? Finally she decides that the Governer is better off dead then a ****-buddy. She aims a gun at him in a closed...
  12. Klaus

[Game] Aliens: Colonial Marines

And not a single shot was given that day - www.youtube.com/watch?&v=Y5WwV9YoW_U
  13. Klaus

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

A NEW POPE - www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1rmsCPbQU
  14. Klaus

[Game] Chivalry: Battle for Agatha

I like how 1 vs 1 battles can take quite awhile, unlike in a shooter game where the whole thing ends in a second.. here, 2 good players can really take their time dueling. Its alot of fun insulting eachother and screaming while swords clash
  15. Klaus

I love how you can shoot someone in the face and his knees get cut off
  16. Klaus

The end of the world the 21th dec...

No apocalypse yet. FUU
  17. Klaus

Best Steam sale ever?

yea and the top 6 games? i can only see 2 out of 6
  18. Klaus

I love playing an archer, he is very quick. You can always win against a knight with a big hammer, his swings are so slow you can easily duck and stab him twice while he recovers from the swing.
  19. Klaus

Syrian rebels develop new tank, Threatening the IS2 position as the best tank ever

Video: Syria rebels unveil cutting-edge homemade tank - YouTube The tank has no windows, uses a LCD screen and a webcam instead. You drive it using a playstation controller.. Assad's days are numbered!
  20. Klaus

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Tell me about it, few games I couldnt buy off steam and when I had someone from the US buying it for, they just didnt work. Also a problem with Itunes..