• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. <animal>INSTINCT

Important: Way too accurate aim for every soldier!

One of the issues in many FPS games that never gets addressed is that aiming down the sights is always too quick. It should take more time to line up the irons perfectly (maybe as part of the shift+right click?), giving you the choice to take more time to align the posts perfectly, or go...
  2. <animal>INSTINCT

Tactics Long range fighting

Knowing maps is probably one of the biggest advantages you can have when using a bolt action rifle. Unless you get godly at hipshooting, you will always be at disadvantage when moving into enemy territory. Knowing where to look to either outflank an obvious defensive position or defend a...
  3. <animal>INSTINCT

Tactics What are your AT tactics?

Well since the RO2 tanks will have fully modelled interiors and the tank crews can be killed, the AT tactics of HoS are probably going to be very different from what we have gotten used to (ie. no more shambeh bambehs and fausts). I'm really hoping the AT-rifles prove more useful now. But as...
  4. <animal>INSTINCT

What will you be doing on 30.08.2011?

Probably screaming at my computer and giving it the finger because with my luck it will crap out on me August 29th
  5. <animal>INSTINCT

Rifle resting, a question.

Nothing has been confirmed as far as rifles go... but if you are using an MG and you go prone, you automatically go into bipod mode, which is essentially 'rested' position for MG. In ROOST, going prone didn't automatically rest your rifle, and I wouldn't be suprised if this feature remains...
  6. <animal>INSTINCT

The Happy Birthday thread!

Happy Birthday Leningr...I mean Guppy!!!:D
  7. <animal>INSTINCT

talk about/show your scars

I usually don't get scar tissue on my injuries for some strange reason. I only have one ore two that are clearly visible. One scar I have is on my left side, a little above my waist. I was at a party at my my favorite venue/squat-house 'The Lake'. I went into the 'living room' area in the...
  8. <animal>INSTINCT

The Happy Birthday thread!

Happy Birthday to Smokeythebear!!!
  9. <animal>INSTINCT

Medics

For the last time, we're not getting a ****ing medic class!!! End of story!!! Oh and Gilhusen, welcome to the forums! You are going to want to downsize your sig. Max size is 400x150, dem's da rules
  10. <animal>INSTINCT

Red Orchestra MMO

1st Month: Okay! It's all installed, just paid the subscription fee, let's do this! <Runs outside> Hey... where is everybody? BANG!!! Ahhh crap!!! Now I gotta wait a whole month!!!:mad: 2nd Month: Okay, this time I'm not taking any chances <Camps a corner of a random building and waits 29...
  11. <animal>INSTINCT

The "anything" thread

Lol, I tried that at a place in Brooklyn once, got me twisted faster than any malt liquor ever has. Downside was I had pretty much emptied my wallet after 4 rounds:eek:
  12. <animal>INSTINCT

Open the shutters!

Wait... we're getting climbable ladders, but we can't turn a door knob:confused::confused::confused: Sounds kinda like "Black" where you interacted with everything by shooting it:D
  13. <animal>INSTINCT

The "anything" thread

I personally blame the Romans for the fall of the beard. In ancient Rome, the word 'barbarian' literally meant "hairy one". The Romans disdained body hair because it was symbolic of the un-tame savages, to the point where Roman men would actually tweeze their leg hair off:eek:. The Romans...
  14. <animal>INSTINCT

The "anything" thread

That little box is called New York City, you should come by sometime;) If you ever visit this :IS2:-forsaken city, you will notice that all the really ****ty, immature ho-bags that all dress like they're asking to get raped...yeah you know what I'm talking about...well, they all go to clubs...
  15. <animal>INSTINCT

Open the shutters!

True, Stalingrad was a highly urbanized area, and I can't imagine having shutters on warehouse and apartment windows. Maybe for the wooden houses on the outskirts of the city you might find shutters on windows.
  16. <animal>INSTINCT

TWI interview - business

Cool stuff!!! It's refreshing to see the little guy (TWI) rise up and say to the bloated, BS companies (EA, IW, etc), "Hey look at this, we are about to make a game that not only cares about what the fans want, but is also better than any piece of crap you guys have ever made. So Mr. Big...
  17. <animal>INSTINCT

The "anything" thread

As a very hairy guy (especially down-under) I find that its best to find a balance in the amount of hair one should allow in their nether-region. When you shave your stuff, you don't want it all gone unless you're going for the pre-pubescent look. Dumb, shallow club skanks might be into the no...
  18. <animal>INSTINCT

Victory day in Russia

I will celebrate this day just like a true Russian!:D
  19. <animal>INSTINCT

Shaky ironsight

In a combat situation, adrenaline will negate most of the effects cold weather. Add to that the fact that you are moving around which will increase your body temperature. It's when you are stationary, waiting for the enemy to come into your vision that you will start to shiver and shake...
  20. <animal>INSTINCT

Game Philosophy

Lemon, what's your secret to going from "really nice" to "distinguished road" in under 24 hours?;) Anyway, kudos for getting RO. Even for a game that is over 5 years old and far past its prime in terms of server population, RO is still a ton of fun. Like everyone else has already said, if...