• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Take on the game.

I agree
  2. W

Does this game have a manual?

Thanks for the input guys.What is frustrating me is I can't even complete the axis basic training,I get to the fixed MG and can't operate it...I pushed every key there is,end up stuck there and then I have to start all over from the beginning.I thought if I had a manual I could find a way out of...
  3. W

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

I owned a SVT-40,Tula Arsenal 1941,in mint condition.It didn't fire full auto like the one in the game can.It was a very unreliable rifle,the gas system is primitive and fragile.My rifle would malfunction often,you had to disassemble it to reseat the piston rod.Wouldn't want to be in combat with...
  4. W

Does this game have a manual?

I'm pissed that there is no manual.I played RO for years and this game is horrible without a manual.I guess you can't pick up a weapon on the battlefield and there don't seem to be any ammo dumps to rearm.I have no idea how many clips I have left.I hope it gets sorted out in the near future.
  5. W

Camping is killing gameplay

It's going to take time to get used to the game,people will move around more after they get comfortable.
  6. W

Can't Get Through Basic Training

I am stuck at the fixed machine gun station,I can't take control of the weapon.I'm holding my K98 and can't throw it down and can't operate MG.Now it's been 4 times through the course and always sticking here,what a drag!
  7. W

How to throw grenade underhanded

I'm trying to get through the basic training course,to throw a grenade underhanded the game says press <mmb>.What? I'm lost here..help!
  8. W

TK"s And Cussing.

If someone on my team intentionally kills me,I curse them out and kill them in turn.If someone on the other team pisses me off,I try to kill them.Just like in real life.huh? Felix