• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Grey jagged spots

I appreciate the help everyone but i have given up on RO for the time being i love playing it but it isnt ever going ot be fun until i can get a new comp with more ram new gfx card and a better cpu its just my comp cannot cut it and its too much of a hassle to coax my game into running decently...
  2. S

Final Release Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6

noob here, i kinda caught the tail end of this and it looks great is this mod still moving or is it dead?
  3. S

Grey jagged spots

i deleted ini file and played danzig with no problems, and murphy it couldnt over heat instantly upon getting on could it? i dont know though. but i verified cache just to be sure im going ot try the loading tweak and if it messes up ill know whats up hopefully, thanks and my processor is a P4...
  4. S

Grey jagged spots

uh no? murphy i dont do nothing to card it never over heats in other games like IL2 and CoD and fiftyone how do i verify cache?
  5. S

Grey jagged spots

here here well heres one its really hard to play now and i dont know why its happenin
  6. S

Grey jagged spots

I would like ot say sorry about filling your forum with my crys for help :o but there is this problem mainly in danzig and sometimes in others that when i look at certain directions in map in shows up as gre yjagged edges and different colors it is impossible to fight, and this is just...
  7. S

loading time and weapon classes

Originally Posted by theniffrig I carried out these instructions to the letter, and still find that the map loading times are between 1-2 minutes. I fear my destiny will be to stay as a rifleman :( If there is anything else i could do to make load times faster, other than turn...
  8. S

Stuck at tripwire

its running well now but the maps take a long time to load still , ill look at that post and thanks for the support.
  9. S

Stuck at tripwire

what tool is that SDK thing the tool, and i dont know what ports are or how to use them, i already mentioned i played fine the previous day except for some lag,s oi adjusted my resolution ot a lower setting.
  10. S

Stuck at tripwire

hello i bought the game yesterday and i meet all reqs. and i played a few times in a multiplayer server, but today when i try to start it up it hangs up at the tripwire logo and it does nothing more, anyone know how i can fix this? Ok i deleteted my user ini file and red orchestra, but now im...
  11. S

Guest Pass distribution

id like to give this game a try before i buy, email [email protected] steam id:r3c0n1124
  12. S

Guest Pass distribution

hi i didnt see this topic before ignore my above post but the same thing i am wondering does anyone have any? email:[email protected] steam id:r3c0n1124
  13. S

Hello

Hi ive been checking this game out for awhile and was wanting to try it before i go and buy it, i didnt see a section but i was just wondering does anyone have a guest pass so i can try it? Thanks in advance